War Room Lounge v192: Disc golf is a very touchy subject with the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always going on about certain fighters being athletic and explosive.
I don't really think "black guy" when Tiger Woods comes up. I was referring to his approach to golf as a serious sport, you know the habits of hard training and drilling swing mechanics that everybody has adopted since him. I guess he's a black dude too, though. I'm just gonna let this hang here, awkwardly, while you reflect.

I just did one of the typetests and I did 100 words per minute. Are you all proud of me?

I had to stop playing golf because every few hundred swings or so, my shoulder would dislocate. That sucked. I was starting to get good. Striping my 6 iron 175 yards, starting to be able to control fade and draw.

One time it happened on the starting tee. Shoulder didn't go back into place for a good minute, and I'm just lying there writhing on the tee box in front of everyone.
This is the whitest thing anybody has ever posted on the Internet.

I don't really think "black guy" when Tiger Woods comes up. I was referring to his approach to golf as a serious sport, you know the habits of hard training and drilling swing mechanics that everybody has adopted since him. I guess he's a black dude too, though. I'm just gonna let this hang here, awkwardly, while you reflect.
He seems to have really lead the way in terms of golfers getting serious about fitness training, especially lifting weights. It didn't really seem to be a thing before he came along, or so I seem to recall some TV commentator saying ever so long ago.

@PolishHeadlock2

sn9l8k84ny061.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back