War Room Lounge v191: Normal scrutiny should apply

Who made the worst post in the last thread? (nominees below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty cool, Google is no longer going to require college degrees for employment.

https://www.iflscience.com/policy/g...XVc8ik-uaCVjM117tqtOvpvwVClqN_y70C13edVm8wONE

"The tech giant Google has announced they will begin accepting Google Learning Certificates in place of college degrees, offering six-month courses for prospective employees to train for in-demand jobs in a fraction of the time it would take at University. The qualification will see successful students graduate with a Google Career Certificate, which will be viewed by the company as the equivalent of a four-year degree for similar roles.

The cost of the courses hasn’t yet been revealed but estimates based on the company’s existing certificates predict it would be around $300 and Google has already announced it will be sourcing funds for 100,000 scholarships. The courses will give successful students the skills they need to enter into high-paying career fields with growth potential, focusing on subjects such as Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience Design to be taught by Google employees.

"These new career programs are designed and taught by Google employees who work in these fields. The programs equip participants with the essential skills they need to get a job. No degree or prior experience is required to take the courses," wrote Kent Walker, a senior vice president of global affairs at Google, in a blog post. "Take Yves Cooper, who enrolled in the program through our Grow with Google Partner, Merit America, while working as a van driver. Within five days of completing the program, he was offered a role as an IT helpdesk technician at a nonprofit in his hometown of Washington, D.C.”"

Yeah I never suggested that at all, you forgot to add other to the poll, clearly @TeTe made the worst post.
I don't want to get involved, but ramen won't work against a virus.

This is pretty cool, Google is no longer going to require college degrees for employment.

https://www.iflscience.com/policy/g...XVc8ik-uaCVjM117tqtOvpvwVClqN_y70C13edVm8wONE

"The tech giant Google has announced they will begin accepting Google Learning Certificates in place of college degrees, offering six-month courses for prospective employees to train for in-demand jobs in a fraction of the time it would take at University. The qualification will see successful students graduate with a Google Career Certificate, which will be viewed by the company as the equivalent of a four-year degree for similar roles.

The cost of the courses hasn’t yet been revealed but estimates based on the company’s existing certificates predict it would be around $300 and Google has already announced it will be sourcing funds for 100,000 scholarships. The courses will give successful students the skills they need to enter into high-paying career fields with growth potential, focusing on subjects such as Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience Design to be taught by Google employees.

"These new career programs are designed and taught by Google employees who work in these fields. The programs equip participants with the essential skills they need to get a job. No degree or prior experience is required to take the courses," wrote Kent Walker, a senior vice president of global affairs at Google, in a blog post. "Take Yves Cooper, who enrolled in the program through our Grow with Google Partner, Merit America, while working as a van driver. Within five days of completing the program, he was offered a role as an IT helpdesk technician at a nonprofit in his hometown of Washington, D.C.”"

I'm going to destroy Google from the inside.

I think I just discovered the most dedicated IRL troll I've seen.

For almost a year, I've been cleaning a building with a lot of offices. In one of them, there's a couple of women and they're responsible for the whole thing. They put up offices for rent, find candidates and contact the cleaners (me). She's so tiresome to talk to, because she's so monotonous and she keeps on repeating the same thing like 5 times. She takes long breaks when talking just to look at me, she brings up pointless subjects and never stops slowly elaborating on them...

Today, there was a Dutch delivery dude and he asked me where a certain company was, I told him man they moved out months ago, let's go ask where they're at now. We go upstairs to the woman in charge, and she gives him the 5 second stare before explaining they moved out months ago. Helpful as she is, she decides to explain to him where they're located now.

She gets a piece of paper and starts drawing really slowly. "So...here we are now...and if you...on the highway....you gotta take the exit here.." So the Dutch guy interrupts her and tells her he'll put it in his GPS and he'll find it. She doesn't say anything, she just looks him right in the eyes for like 3 seconds and continues talking about which way he should drive. He interrupts her literally 5 times, visibly annoyed, looking at me in desperation, and everytime she just looks at him with a straight face and keeps drawing and explaining. She doesn't address the fact that he has a GPS even once.

The dude gets really impatient and tells her "Ma'am, this is what we have navigational systems for" and he takes off.

I'm like <6> and as he walks out she gives me one of these <{yearp}>

This bitch has been pretending to be a retard for months.

I walk out and I meet the Dutch dude at the elevator. As he's waiting I tell him "So you take the highway, take the third exit..." and he looks at me like this <{afrobol}>before entering the elevator and going down.

I think I just discovered the most dedicated IRL troll I've seen.

For almost a year, I've been cleaning a building with a lot of offices. In one of them, there's a couple of women and they're responsible for the whole thing. They put up offices for rent, find candidates and contact the cleaners (me). She's so tiresome to talk to, because she's so monotonous and she keeps on repeating the same thing like 5 times. She takes long breaks when talking just to look at me, she brings up pointless subjects and never stops slowly elaborating on them...

Today, there was a Dutch delivery dude and he asked me where a certain company was, I told him man they moved out months ago, let's go ask where they're at now. We go upstairs to the woman in charge, and she gives him the 5 second stare before explaining they moved out months ago. Helpful as she is, she decides to explain to him where they're located now.

She gets a piece of paper and starts drawing really slowly. "So...here we are now...and if you...on the highway....you gotta take the exit here.." So the Dutch guy interrupts her and tells her he'll put it in his GPS and he'll find it. She doesn't say anything, she just looks him right in the eyes for like 3 seconds and continues talking about which way he should drive. He interrupts her literally 5 times, visibly annoyed, looking at me in desperation, and everytime she just looks at him with a straight face and keeps drawing and explaining. She doesn't address the fact that he has a GPS even once.

The dude gets really impatient and tells her "Ma'am, this is what we have navigational systems for" and he takes off.

I'm like <6> and as he walks out she gives me one of these <{yearp}>

This bitch has been pretending to be a retard for months.

I walk out and I meet the Dutch dude at the elevator. As he's waiting I tell him "So you take the highway, take the third exit..." and he looks at me like this <{afrobol}>before entering the elevator and going down.

This gave me a sensible chuckle, Tonni

This gave me a sensible chuckle, Tonni
I had to sit down on the stairs to laugh as he went down, I'll never miss an opportunity to annoy a Dutch guy. You have no idea how awkward it gets when you're talking to someone alone in a hallway and you just know he thinks you're mentally retarded.

Drumpf beat them to the punch on this one for federal hiring

Now admit he did something good

Dutch people are the rudest people, by the way. Never even thanked me for helping him out.

Drumpf beat them to the punch on this one for federal hiring

Now admit he did something good

Before or after he signed an executive order politicizing Civil Service employment?

Always 1 step forward with 3 steps backwards for that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back