War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, here in TO they hate each other. Triads make up Spadina and dundas and hook up with black Boods around Alexandra Park. They have a splinter off group called the Assian assassinz (Super tough name I know)

And to the East you have 'Chinpack' which is viet and with the crips around our Regent Park Area.
I used to work Alexandra park. Shithole.

I used to work Alexandra park. Shithole.
Oh yeah, very bad area. Super Sketchy and definitely top 3 bad areas in the city. Being downtown it’s interesting how there is nice pockets but overall PO is bad news. It’s also interesting in a major city like TO we allow our legitimate downtown areas to be some of the most violent and terrible. Most cities have an outskirts problem overall.

I was consuming flesh tonight and the particular taste and texture reminded me of someone who is currently in this thread..... Mmmmmmm what a wonderful time to be alive, I am thoroughly enjoying this current arc of humanity.

s3-crystal_pepsi--default--1024.png

No it still tastes like Pepsi, but was clear. I think coke came out with a similar one.

I guess it was the Zima of colas.

Most of them tried it out. It was a big fad. Pretty sure they even had clear Root Beer.

And then there were the gums with the soft drink brand's flavored syrup in the middle...

*shutters*

Check out the comments on this YT video and try to convince yourself that the country isn't screwed.

Most of them tried it out. It was a big fad. Pretty sure they even had clear Root Beer.

And then there were the gums with the soft drink brand's flavored syrup in the middle...

*shutters*

I liked the soda gum. :(

Well, my state just went full lock down (codename: Circuit Breaker... who the hell comes up with this crap?). Even more severely than the first lockdown, with everyone but "essential workers" being housebound for at least the next 6 days and masks being mandatory. Supermarkets are getting stormed, even though they aren't closing.
Guess the contact tracing wasn't fast enough. They didn't realise quarantine had been compromised until someone took seriously ill. Apparently the single family involved had members attending university, working in aged care and working in major retail centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back