War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triad is Chinese gangs. Often hooked up with Vietnamese gangs but the Lao, Cambodian and Vietnamese gangs are more likely foot soldiers for the ethnic Chinese and not directly in the Triad. Kinda like how Sur 13 are foot soldiers for the Mexican Mafia.

Funny, here in TO they hate each other. Triads make up Spadina and dundas and hook up with black Boods around Alexandra Park. They have a splinter off group called the Assian assassinz (Super tough name I know)

And to the East you have 'Chinpack' which is viet and with the crips around our Regent Park Area.

Something had to make it taste different and that was the clear change at the time. I don’t know if that also was when it was made in a different place or some other variable actually caused it but it definitely was different.

I think you should write some letters to get to the bottom of it.

And you think it changed the taste?

@Wet Blanket I never had Crystal Pepsi (was it like....Sprite?) but I had Pepsi Blue, and it was disgusting

s3-crystal_pepsi--default--1024.png

No it still tastes like Pepsi, but was clear. I think coke came out with a similar one.

I guess it was the Zima of colas.

I think you should write some letters to get to the bottom of it.

The goal would be to stay consistent enough that more than two Pepsi employees know about the one liter cap guy.

Funny, here in TO they hate each other. Triads make up Spadina and dundas and hook up with black Boods around Alexandra Park. They have a splinter off group called the Assian assassinz (Super tough name I know)

And to the East you have 'Chinpack' which is viet and with the crips around our Regent Park Area.

Dont forget the Tibetan gangs in Parkdale.

Well I meant the ones hooked up with the Triads are their foot soldiers. But yeah there are tons and tons of Asian street gangs. And most of them have hilarious names. Like the Tiny Rascals are a Cambodian gang hooked up with the triads but their rivals are the Asian Boyz who are hooked up with the Crips. And so on.

But of course yeah I don’t know much about Canada

Also, there’s a clip of Harris and Graham fist bumping on the Senate floor. For how much Graham’s kinda backed Trump, he’s managed to stay liked by people he works with or at least they present themselves as liking him.

Tiny Rascals are actually a super violent gang btw. Not great branding but they go hard. War with bloods, crips, Mexicans they don’t care

Interesting. So from what I'm reading, Schumer wants Biden to do $50,000 debt forgiveness through executive order, where as Biden wants congress to write a bill forgiving $10,000?

Yea, it was mentioned last night. The update is Biden asking Congress to act and sticking to the 10k he mentioned during the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back