War Room Lounge v189: Big-Time Nerd Quarrels

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah I could see a finish from RDA. He loves that arm-triangle choke.

The American right is almost purely designed toward disinformation now. Honestly, the libertarian leftists/liberal types like Taibbi and Greenwald taking shots at Twitter for "censorship" really piss me off. The idea that we should allow right wingers in positions of great power to lie with impunity toward destroying democracy - and that fact check disclaimers are some grave infringement on that right if expression - is monumentally stupid imo. When a powerful lie gets into the political bloodstream, pointing it out is the least that should be done.
This is so true. It's just depressing what has happened to the Republican party since 2008.

Fun fact: in 2008 all of the Republican nominees said they believed in Darwin/ evolution; in 2012, only a third did; in 2016, it was 1 out of 17.

The right in America has become an Apocalyptic Cult.

Wait, I need a little clarity.

Are leftists weak soyboys or dangerous terrorists?

Because all I see are videos of MAGA chuds getting the shit kicked out of them and cognitive dissonance is kicking in.

Here's the right wing cut of an innocent man being viciously assaulted.

Here's the full clip that shows both sides being belligerent, but this dude in particular being antagonistic and even shoving someone down and trying to stomp on their head:

1675355_1.jpg

It’s just so stupid lmao. It’s a dairy based alcoholic drink made with crow eggs. @BEER it’s great for cutting weight because of all of the diarrhea and vomiting

This is so true. It's just depressing what has happened to the Republican party since 2008.

Fun fact: in 2008 all of the Republican nominees said they believed in Darwin/ evolution; in 2012, only a third did; in 2016, it was 1 out of 17.

The right in America has become an Apocalyptic Cult.
I'm a pretty optimistic person by nature, but it's hard to over-estimate the depths to which they have devolved in terms of putting party ahead of the country. And it's extremely dangerous, whether any conservatives in the WR are willing to admit it or not. Coronavirus, healthcare, Trump, AGM, they ignore failure after failure because the number one objective is for their party to win, no matter the cost. They're willing to ignore the worst hypocrisy--looking at you Lindsey Graham--vote against their self-interest, donate their money to grifters, it doesn't seem plausible that anything is off the table. And that's extremely dangerous.

Here's the full clip that shows both sides being belligerent, but this dude in particular being antagonistic and even shoving someone down and trying to stomp on their head:

Well, I agree no one needs that kind of misleading editing right now, but even the longer clip doesn't give enough of the story to satisfy me as to the whole truth either. One thing's for sure--it taught me the lesson to not turn my back in any such a situation.

Well, I agree no one needs that kind of misleading editing right now, but even the longer clip doesn't give enough of the story to satisfy me as to the whole truth either. One thing's for sure--it taught me the lesson to not turn my back in any such a situation.

Dude was shoving women while yelling that no one wants it, shoved a dude to the ground from behind and tried to stomp his head, and ended up getting suckered and knocked the fuck out.

I think that's just karma tbh.

Having a pinched nerve in your neck sucks a whole lot of dicks.

Please tell me it was Cecil Peoples who scored that fight for Felder.

To be clear: It would suck if you needed to suck a whole lot of dicks.
Bite your tongue.

And then see how much more it sucks to suck a lot of dicks, or so I have heard.

Having a pinched nerve in your neck sucks a whole lot of dicks.
We’ll take your word for it.

‘but yeah been there (not in a all male Canadian blow bang, just the pinched nerve in the neck). Go to ot if it persists for more than 3 days.

Dude was shoving women while yelling that no one wants it, shoved a dude to the ground from behind and tried to stomp his head, and ended up getting suckered and knocked the fuck out.

I think that's just karma tbh.
Getting suckered, concussed, and foot stomped by multiple people while walking away is not karma. That was excessive and bull sit even if he may be an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back