War Room Lounge v186: I'm really not happy with my mishandling of that special little bacon bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
the now deleted post:

"Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit."
<{outtahere}>

I am completely in the dark about who said what. I don't even know who that Agony guy is because I think he's someone who has been on my ignore list for months. All I have gather through hearing everyone else talk is that apparently this guy replied to my earlier comment my child being on the way in Jan with something nasty and got banned. I didn't report anyone; a mod can back me up on this. @irish_thug?
Let's ask a real mod. @Lead

the now deleted post:

"Lmao. Bruh your kid is going to be fucking retarded no matter how good his education is. Fingers crossed your wife cheated on you, because your genes were scraped from the remnants of a tornado hit trailer park dude.

By the way what's the latest thing from /pol/ or libertytree? Post some more of that shit."

To be fair it's a solid roast

I am completely in the dark about who said what. I don't even know who that Agony guy is because I think he's someone who has been on my ignore list for months. All I have gather through hearing everyone else talk is that apparently this guy replied to my earlier comment my child being on the way in Jan with something nasty and got banned. I didn't report anyone; a mod can back me up on this. @irish_thug?

It seems everyone is upset about this dude being banned. It doesn't affect me either way. I don't see his comments, so if everyone generally wants him unbanned, I'm not going to complain about it.
Confirmed

It is, but also one worth at least a stern look. And the accumulation of stern looks leads to long stern looks.
DirtyAllArmyworm-small.gif

It seems everyone is upset about this dude being banned. It doesn't affect me either way. I don't see his comments, so if everyone generally wants him unbanned, I'm not going to complain about it.

either way not cool to go after your kids.

I think most sensible people would agree with this

If I had to rank A&I he'd crack the top five in humor, cleverness, raw expressive power, storytelling, and niche cool history shit.

If I had to rank this twinky elf kid, I think he might barely crack the top 50 in subservience to alt-right branding and argumentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back