War Room Lounge v186: I'm really not happy with my mishandling of that special little bacon bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me think of when Nicky told ripskater that his daughter would grow up to be a drug addicted whore. <Lmaoo>

Hadron was saying his kid was about to be into kindergarten, and he was afraid of all the lib policies, etc. A dumb post, but then Agony went off on him and the kid, saying the kid was going to be retarded anyways, and that he better hope the wife cheated on him :eek:

Sounds pretty funny tbh.

Hadron is a pretty cancerous guy IIRC.

Hadron was saying his kid was about to be into kindergarten, and he was afraid of all the lib policies, etc. A dumb post, but then Agony went off on him and the kid, saying the kid was going to be retarded anyways, and that he better hope the wife cheated on him :eek:
<Prem974>I'll speak to him about this on the playstation.

@PolishHeadlock2 Fetterman better saddle up, because the GOP is sending more of their best.

123729313_4587755464629260_2906449799561441909_o.jpg

Makes me think of when Nicky told ripskater that his daughter would grow up to be a drug addicted whore. <Lmaoo>
HA. And even then, it was the jew stuff that got him banned.

I really can't speak on the mentality of hunters in the USA, I'm sure there's a lot of decent folks among them and I don't have anything against hunting in itself. But in Belgium, they're all twerps. My cats were shot by hunters when I was 11. 5 of them. Fuck hunters as a general sentiment.

This is in Canada.

That’s actually funny though. Although not a good idea when you’re already dubbed.

disagree with the banning. good to know that Agony will be back. (his stories are awesome).

but insulting someones kid or family in general is out of line. even on Sherdog

My boss is in one of those business networking thingies. I make fun of him every time he mentions it. I have a pretty tolerant boss, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back