War Room Lounge v184: I said I like rosemary and suddenly it's a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important part of make believe is for the make believe to follow its own internal logic. Make believe or fiction can be as fantastical as the writer wants as long as it as coherent internal logic and it still can create drama and verisimilitude. When a piece of fiction fails to either establish or adhere to a set of internal rules then verisimilitude is lost which destroys the drama that is necessary for good story telling.

It's why my wife hated Prison Break after a while.

I believe no candidate will concede tomorrow.

It's why my wife hated Prison Break after a while.
Prison Break is a good example, a lot of shows go down that road, they want to make the plot too big.

Yo. Just gotta say the discussion around "vent your spleen" burnt my arse and left me salty as fuck because I have used that expression in here before.

Happy fucking election eve Monday. Here's hoping 2020 chokes on it and I wake up tomorrow and have to change the calendar to January 1, 2021.

That is all.

Really bugs me when they try to connect shit forcefully in series/movies. The bad guy is actually...the brother of the good guy! Wow!

It will be interesting if trump declares himself the winner and the media is like nope

5bd6a5ab252024f4980ced19c43094ad_w200.gif

It will be interesting if trump declares himself the winner and the media is like nope
It's almost a given due to PA alone, since (I think) about 1 million more Democrats turned in early ballots than Republicans. They're also going to need longer to finish counting because of their system. So the only way this scenario doesn't happen (and drag on throughout the week) is if Biden somehow wins election night ballots in PA, in which case he would have almost certainly crushed the whole thing, which is not that likely.

I'm strapping in for a long one. (phrasing)

Man, I almost hope Trump loses. My lungs cannot handle this many packs at once, and I would have to drop like 1k on Hennessy if he wins.
One thing is for sure
We be smoking on Loud come tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back