War Room Lounge v184: I said I like rosemary and suddenly it's a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
All day at work I just want to play Bethesda games, but when I get home I'm tired of them.
I just downloaded Nier Automata from Xbox GamePass and should probably try it.

Beauty, brains and class. I'm glad we found someone to carry the torch for the next generation of conservatives.

I know all the racist leftists hate her because they fear a strong black intelligent conservative woman.

Owens 2024.

portrait_70_Screen_Shot_2019-11-26_at_3.18.50_PM.png

Whoa Prok with the hot PUA take itt.

*colbertpopcorn.gif*

While we draw many of the same conclusions, my perspective is structurally distinct. Those chuds spend all their time about hormones and evo psych and people being ''wired'' a certain way. That's all bullshit. It's rational actors and constructivism all the way down, sir.

You really do seem to do this a lot, the 'edit' post I mean. I've got a morbid fascination with what it is you keep posting that moments later you have an epiphany and think "damn I better get that off the internet".

Not that I don't understand the urge to purge a clunker post of course, but you pull the plug with a swiftness.

Probably made a mistake posting a tweet in that Biden Bus thread
I fully expect to be hit with gold level mental gymnastics

While we draw many of the same conclusions, my perspective is structurally distinct. Those chuds spend all their time about hormones and evo psych and people being ''wired'' a certain way. That's all bullshit. It's rational actors and constructivism all the way down, sir.
I appreciate that you snuck "lived experience" in there as a linguistic signal to deter the bigots.

For the record I do believe different mating incentives produce different behaviours the way you mention (including but not limited to female shit-tests), though I might be a little more wary of attributing first-order beliefs to them. Maybe it's too evopsych for you but I'd suggest that woman "feel good" when administering such tests and in most cases that's the extent of the motivation behind them, with the mating utility being a downstream consequence.

However I'm more of a Platonist when it comes to love and friendship - i.e. I believe they're similar states of being accessible to any sufficiently disciplined mind and wouldn't impugn motives based on different starting points, the same way I wouldn't assume a woman learning math was doing so for fundamentally different reasons relative to a man.

In any relationship situation I think you get varying expressions of both influences.

I talked with my wife about this. It's weird to think that I don't expect riots if Biden wins, but you can almost guarantee that Trotsky's people will riot if Trump wins.

He wouldn't tag @Trotsky for fear of non right wing voice in their echo chamber, so I thought I'd do it for him.

Beauty, brains and class. I'm glad we found someone to carry the torch for the next generation of conservatives.

I know all the racist leftists hate her because they fear a strong black intelligent conservative woman.

Owens 2024.

How close to the election results being announced should we expect the forum to hit peak stupid?

It can't be that far off right now.

Owens 2024.

Which formerly banned/ embarrassed poster are you?

You seem oddly familiar.

I quite like Candace Owens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back