War Room Lounge v183: I am so fortunate I feel bad that I'm depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of Halloween my favorite Disney scene.

I love that Alabama is about to have a Senator who has zero public office experience and a BS degree in Physical Education.

Worst state in the union.

So, my research involves reading a lot of very long, very complicated government reports on what goes on within the Indian Education system. I'm used to it being awful -enraging, really- but i'm reading through (not for the first time, either) this report from 2014 and they almost casually drop that "BIE (Bureau of Indian Education) did not have written procedures in place to monitor the schools’ use of Indian School Equalization Program funds, which account for roughly half of their operational funding" (hundreds of millions of dollars).
Sweet merciful fuck this shit is gonna give me an ulcer.

Life imitating art.

If you're feeling stressed, just go to your vacation house in Hawaii or your own private island. You do have a private island, don't you?

This is the perfect analogy for our Congress.

Untitled22.png

So, my research involves reading a lot of very long, very complicated government reports on what goes on within the Indian Education system. I'm used to it being awful -enraging, really- but i'm reading through (not for the first time, either) this report from 2014 and they almost casually drop that "BIE (Bureau of Indian Education) did not have written procedures in place to monitor the schools’ use of Indian School Equalization Program funds, which account for roughly half of their operational funding" (hundreds of millions of dollars).
Sweet merciful fuck this shit is gonna give me an ulcer.
That sounds like punishment for atrocities committed in a former life.

Do we think he's really this self-unaware? Or that he gets that he's describing himself and just doesn't care?

That probably tops his "Biden wants to cut social security" lie that he's spamming.

can everyone just go back to calling eachother pedos please

Do we think he's really this self-unaware? Or that he gets that he's describing himself and just doesn't care?

That probably tops his "Biden wants to cut social security" lie that he's spamming.

He doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back