War Room Lounge v183: I am so fortunate I feel bad that I'm depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Game 3 of the Bledisloe Cup - Australia vs New Zealand in rugby.

Just an absolute ass kicking so far. All blacks up 3 tries and its only 27 minutes in.

Who needs Halloween with this horror show on display.
Make that 4 tries now.

Nothing really funny about bikers. You guys might not have them in Belgium or Europe but if you saw a couple over here in NA you wouldn’t be cracking jokes at their faces lol, sure you’ll get posers and pussies in any type of social world but overall they aren’t people you fuck around with. What you do is you offer to buy them a round of Shirley temples. That’s how you get in with them.
Why would I want to get in with a bunch of leatherclad overweight bald slobs with goatees?

Nothing really funny about bikers. You guys might not have them in Belgium or Europe but if you saw a couple over here in NA you wouldn’t be cracking jokes at their faces lol, sure you’ll get posers and pussies in any type of social world but overall they aren’t people you fuck around with. What you do is you offer to buy them a round of Shirley temples. That’s how you get in with them.
If it's just civilians, they'r just dudes riding around. Nothing special about a motorcycle enthusiast.

The 1%ers are a problem, however. My city has a bunch, they're murdering each other outside of restaurants in the heart of the city, firebombing and doing drivebys on houses, kidnappings, etc. Real pain in the ass.

If it's just civilians, they'r just dudes riding around. Nothing special about a motorcycle enthusiast.

The 1%ers are a problem, however. My city has a bunch, they're murdering each other outside of restaurants in the heart of the city, firebombing and doing drivebys on houses, kidnappings, etc. Real pain in the ass.

The Hell's Angels are responsible for a lot of criminal activity in Canada. Particularly in B.C. and Quebec, for some reason.

Why would I want to get in with a bunch of leatherclad overweight bald slobs with goatees?
-What is drug money for 500 Alex

‘Ding Ding Ding The Daily Double’

The Hell's Angels are responsible for a lot of criminal activity in Canada. Particularly in B.C. and Quebec, for some reason.
Quebec because of Montreal and the ports, working with the Irish. I’m assuming BC is for more ports.

Ok I have this huge wallet that I constantly lose. I need something else.

Ideas?

Ok I have this huge wallet that I constantly lose. I need something else.

Ideas?
A wallet you can stick on your clothing, kind of like velcro and you can put it anywhere you want to. Shoulder, stomach, back of your leg...

"In addition to inadequate funding for construction and renovation of school facilities, BIE schools lack sufficient funding to meet basic operating expenses. The NCAI observed that in recent years, BIE schools have received only 50 percent of the funding required to cover such operating expenses as electricity, heating fuel, communications, and custodial services."

"At a 2014 Senate hearing where the Department of Defense testified, it was noted that the fiscal year budget request for replacement of Department of Defense schools was $315 million compared to a budget request of $2 million for BIE schools. This is despite a demonstrated need of 1.3 billion to clear the construction backlog at BIE schools."

I tell people that BIE schools are bad and they're like "Uh huh, uh huh..."

@Social Distance Warrior

Regarding Midsommar, I didn't like it very much at all. It's beautifully shot and doubles down on a lot of Aster's elements from Hereditary but I had issues with it that are hard to discuss with spoiling anything. Most people loved it, so you should give it a shot.

Thanks for fucking up the war room khabib.

Not @Khabib Khanate
Kinda me too though.

For real though, I changed my gimmick kinda to troll but kinda to sincerely show my fandom of Khabib. But this was between the first instagram post and the later two ones which are way fucking worse and now I kinda wanna change my gimmick again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back