War Room Lounge v124: Just beat the **** out of your roommate and claim his property as your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone not like any vegetables at all?

He makes her walk up a sand dunes in a desert and she almost dies.

I think at one point the producer asks Azan what he thinks if her and he says "I'm attracted to her but only 55%" lol

He makes her walk up a sand dunes in a desert and she almost dies.

I think at one point the producer asks Azan what he thinks if her and he says "I'm attracted to her but only 55%" lol
Well love is a D- apparently

Pelosi calling Trump morbidly obese is hilarious in that you know it's going to seep into every single thing he does today. If he meets with a Japanese PM, you can bet he'll mention it.

Of course, he's not actually morbidly obese. He's just ordinary American obese.

I thought this one was pretty good

Dude he's so fucking nice to her. His family was nice to her. She's 100% disrespectful to his culture and him.

Also how the fuck am I starting to feel bad for the Russian gold digger? Omg she gets on a camel next episode?

This is high art.

Is the Russian gold digger Anfisa?

If so she is one if the GOAT characters imo.

I wrote this about Nicole in a reddit thread

"Nicole has zero redeeming qualities.

Her entire is existence is just glutinous lustfulness.

Her want for food and dick supersedes anything else going on in her life. She has to satiate her appetites at any cost and nothing else matters or will get in the way of her instant gratification

She provides nothing to society or to the people she has relationships with. She is just a vacuum consuming as much of her desires as she can without producing anything."

Her want for food and dick supersedes anything else going on in her life. She has to satiate her appetites at any cost and nothing else matters or will get in the way of her instant gratification

She provides nothing to society or to the people she has relationships with. She is just a vacuum consuming as much of her desires as she can without producing anything."
His family is so sweet to her! They're all hugging her and stuff because she's crying like a dumb bitch.

This poor dude. And I thought he was catfishing her. So many twists and turns.

Also the lady engaged to the Nigerian Prince that catfished her is incredible. Who are these people?

Pelosi calling Trump morbidly obese is hilarious in that you know it's going to seep into every single thing he does today. If he meets with a Japanese PM, you can bet he'll mention it.

Of course, he's not actually morbidly obese. He's just ordinary American obese.

Did not realize just how big you had to be to be morbidly obese

BMI of 40+ at Trump’s 6 foot 2 would be 312 pounds

Who are you talking about here?

Cast members of 90 Day Fiance. Specifically Nicole and Azan from season 4
Anfisa is fucking hilarious. Her fucking face when she said "it's his problem" when she asked about topless pictures.
I can't even hate her anymore.

Did not realize just how big you had to be to be morbidly obese

BMI of 40+ at Trump’s 6 foot 2 would be 312 pounds
Yeah for a guy, for females, it’s not a lot of leeway.

To be fair it's only the greatest religious satire of all time.
Isn't Holy Grail a bit of a religious satire at times too? Not to the point of Life of Brian but like the self flaggilating monks and shit

The scene where God talks to them too

@PolishHeadlock2 WHOA, that girl is not hot. I thought the entire premise of the show was getting attractive women to try and settle with unattractive men.

Yeah for a guy, for females, it’s not a lot of leeway.

BMI is the same for both males and females.

I always thought rather unfair because then the larger muscle mass of men isn’t in account (assuming the guy even just lightly works out after work a few times a week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back