War Room Lounge v124: Just beat the **** out of your roommate and claim his property as your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring v cage, and rules mean everything for this match up.

Agree. But I give Randy a better chance of a ring win than I give Wandy of a cage win.

Last edited:
Great breakdown , no love for Randy's win over Tim Sylvia ?

LOL it is a 15 year plus old analysis that I posted in the heavies were I got flamed relentlessly for the "done to death" syndrome. I have it filed under "Posts" on my computer right under a file titled "Problems with Dialectical Materialism" from an argument with @worker's united

Horse meat Wandy vs Horse meat Randy or UFC Wandy vs UFC Randy. Chuck > Wandy. Also Chuck is a way better wrestler than Wandy.

Chuck didn't have nearly as much power in his hands as Wand in Pride. Not even mentioning that wand hadn't devolved into just windmilling hooks yet. One good knee would crack that chin, and there would be 15 more coming with some stomps mixed in for good measure.

Wand stood toe to toe with an ascendant Cro Cop at heavyweight and fought to a draw at Pride 20. I don't know very many LHWs that would be able to pull that one off without getting their heads kicked off their shoulders.

Well finished Season 3 of 90 Day Fiance.
DVF5wDNU0AAyTCj.jpg

Think it's his?

It’s his in the sense that he looks like a cuck and won’t care anyway.
Mormons are fucking weird BUT, after posting that pic I read further.
aleksandra-and-her-father.png

This is her biological dad. What the fuck is happening here ?

I've seen this before actually. This guy I played football with in HS was one of the whitest white dudes in existence, but his entire family was black. Like he was the only blonde haired blue eyed one in a sea of curly hair and darker complected people.

We grilled him on it until he legit brought his birth certificate to school one day. Those were his parents. Sometimes the shit just works out that way. The fact that African Americans have a non-negligible amount of white genes in us probably plays a part too.

LOL it is a 15 year plus old analysis that I posted in the heavies were I got flamed relentlessly for the "done to death" syndrome. I have it filed under "Posts" on my computer right under a file titled "Problems with Dialectical Materialism" from an argument with @worker's united

Okay, I'm going to need you to post that one as well.

Chuck didn't have nearly as much power in his hands as Wand in Pride. Not even mentioning that wand hadn't devolved into just windmilling hooks yet. One good knee would crack that chin, and there would be 15 more coming with some stomps mixed in for good measure.

Wand stood toe to toe with an ascendant Cro Cop at heavyweight and fought to a draw at Pride 20. I don't know very many LHWs that would be able to pull that one off without getting their heads kicked off their shoulders.

Unpopular opinion: Wand never had huge power in his hands like someone like Dan Henderson.

Unpopular opinion: Wand never had huge power in his hands like someone like Dan Henderson.

Depends on what kind of power you value tbh.

Hendo had that one shot windup power, even in his Hollywood days, but you gotta land it. It's like Deontay Wilder, if you never land it, you're a sitting duck.

Wand had that stunning power, where if he pops you with one short hook, you're set to take 8 or 9 more just because he's so fast. You gotta follow up with shots, but that first one can come so fast that you're getting mauled before you know it.

I think both dudes had nukes for hands, but the setup was what defined their styles.

That sounds like fun.

I learned a ton about Marxism from WU, or more like arguing with him about it with him. I'll never figure WTF DM means. Or more like I will figure it out and forget. Its just not a concept that my brain is wired to latch onto well.

hey who here is a CBD oil expert?

I want to get some for my mom because she has arthritis/pains in her joints etc. not the shit that gets you high, just the shit that'll ease her pains.
I didn't see anyone else answer this, so I'll put in my lowly 2 cents.

As long as you ensure it only contains CBD and not THC she won't get high like that but it's still a drug and she should be careful to start slowly and gradually increase the dose.

After that, I don't know if one strain or another is better for one condition or another or if CBD is all the same (and I don't really think anyone else does either in the sense of having good evidence), but it's definitely being marketed as though there's a difference from one strain to another. Personally, I think if strain does make a difference, it's far more likely down to the way so many drugs affect different people differently. In case I'm wrong, the advice to check with a reputable dispensary for a recommendation may be worthwhile.

Well finished Season 3 of 90 Day Fiance.
DVF5wDNU0AAyTCj.jpg

Think it's his?
I must be smoking too much pot. I was going to suggest switched at birth, perhaps. It took me far too long to realize people would notice the skin color when the kid is born.

Then you posted this and now I think I am going to go build my own rocket to Mars because what the hell, everything is possible in this magical world where reality show hosts get to be POTUS, 15 year old girls vociferously dress down the UN in their own shizzle, computing pariahs become beloved philanthropists*, and this family resembles human piano keys.

This bugs me; I know there are a lot of better alternatives but none come to mind.

LOL.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that @Gandhi was able to make Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to support his arguments circa 2003? When he was approximately 56 at that time?

Remarkable imo. My grandpa would have written it on a notepad and tried stuffing it into the laptop fan.

Pelosi calling Trump morbidly obese is hilarious in that you know it's going to seep into every single thing he does today. If he meets with a Japanese PM, you can bet he'll mention it.

Of course, he's not actually morbidly obese. He's just ordinary American obese.
I think he's technically just obese but I will probably say morbid anyway.
Same in the beginning when I was like "hey guys we have to be honest that Rico beat Nog" lol

Fun fact: Jack Posobiec held up a "rape Melania" sign at a rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back