• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread v291: Not My Lasagna

How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut?

The discord has like no right wingers in it

You call everyone who is not far left right wing
Lol that made me laugh. I think there is more of the “left” posters in our disc from here

The truth is the Republican Party is against any education beyond indoctrination into worship of capitalism and nationalism. Even religious education for them should be for that aim alone.

When people are fearful of education you really need to question their motives.
Thinking critically about anything when it comes to history in america is more than enough for them to hate it. Add race and you get the meltdowns from coast to coast we are seeing.

@tonni you've been vindicated

Dt0bJqy.jpg

pcAt0s8.jpg

I was too slow for tag as a kid but I was pretty good at Manhunt (we called it spring) because in that game a single tag did not suffice.

You had to grab the person and hold them for 3 Mississippis and I was very feisty and tough to hold on to.

I was too slow for tag as a kid but I was pretty good at Manhunt (we called it spring) because in that game a single tag did not suffice.

You had to grab the person and hold them for 3 Mississippis and I was very feisty and tough to hold on to.
So basically you were cheating

You’re still feisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back