How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Capp

2GM/c2 Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I expect someone will post a new thread before I finish this but I have a moment so what the hell. [Edit: called it :) ]
prince-edward-island.jpg

Big week coming up, getting my second shot and the bubble will soon re-open. Wish me luck, sherbros and sherbras. I need the business.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Link to last lounge thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/wr-lounge-290-foot-lasagna.4189963/

Last edited:
We can use yours, mine can be deleted. I don’t mind

I think you finished yours first.
LOL I wonder if we can fill the first page going back and forth over whose thread should be kept. I'm literally totally fine either way.

Andy you a photographer?
Well, that wasn't my photo. But I am a wannabe shutterbug. Going to a seminar tomorrow about how to better apply it to my business, as it happens.

I'd like to think I have a good eye for a composition but I don't have any mastery of the instrument whatsoever, really. I am currently finding it hard to retain all the information about how all the different settings interoperate so I'm mostly relegated to sticking to auto right now and that's pretty good these days, but it will never be ideal.

I posted some pics in the 'berry photography thread. Here's a couple of mine from a trip I took to Newfoundland a little while back.
lLCX1Ox.jpg

eAhMCG6.jpg

LOL I don't know if you expected this long an answer but HTH.

Well, that wasn't my photo. But I am a wannabe shutterbug. Going to a seminar tomorrow about how to better apply it to my business, as it happens.

I'd like to think I have a good eye for a composition but I don't have any mastery of the instrument whatsoever, really. I am currently finding it hard to retain all the information about how all the different settings interoperate so I'm mostly relegated to sticking to auto right now and that's pretty good these days, but it will never be ideal.

I posted some pics in the 'berry photography thread. Here's a couple of mine from a trip I took to Newfoundland a little while back.
lLCX1Ox.jpg

eAhMCG6.jpg

LOL I don't know if you expected this long an answer but HTH.
Good stuff! Longtime photographer here. I’ve shot PEI quite a bit when I’ve gotten over. Enjoy!

Good stuff! Longtime photographer here. I’ve shot PEI quite a bit when I’ve gotten over. Enjoy!
Perhaps you can offer your evaluation of a couple for me. It turns out I'm entering a photo contest and I wouldn't mind an objective second opinion. I'll PM them. Mean time, I'm probably happiest about this one,
IPwVvmS.jpg

Perhaps you can offer your evaluation of a couple for me. It turns out I'm entering a photo contest and I wouldn't mind an objective second opinion. I'll PM them. Mean time, I'm probably happiest about this one,
IPwVvmS.jpg
Looks good but could you sneak a foot in there?

IPwVvmS.jpg
Pretty clean, nice composition. Decent bokeh. I love shooting flowers and plants too.

What are you running for gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back