Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know.

All about it.

Simpatico.

Last edited:
@cottagecheesefan

I have a prediction and a vision.

Biden will be replaced as the democrat candidate for President. Not sure if he serves out his presidency. That seems irrelevant because Harris is a dope.

It will be Hillary Clinton. She wants it big time, has the experience and has a better chance than any other dem. Her VP will be Big Mike Obama.

Trump's VP will be general Flynn.

The vision, based upon chapter 11 of the book of Relevation.

Hints: Trump and Flynn are the two witnesses. There will be an assassination attempt on both of them at the same time. They will be hospitalized in critical condition. Their enemies will celebrate. Three days later, Trump and Flynn have survived. Then all kinds of bad things happen to the adversary and his dark minions.

Def won’t pick Flynn as VP, but assassination attempt likely looms. First president who is a convicted felon and survives a CIA headshot, goes on to make America great again. Best story ever told

My juices as fluid, my muscles tight, my body is ready

Been touting the hit job theory for a while myself.

Secret Service recently testified before Congress that they cannot provide adequate protection generally.

Talk about “predictive programming “.

Def won’t pick Flynn as VP, but assassination attempt likely looms. First president who is a convicted felon and survives a CIA headshot, goes on to make America great again. Best story ever told
That's a little bit more imaginative than the usual garbage you lot continually make up, at least.

Looks like a john wayne marathon on tv.... watched Hitari now Flying Seabees. I know it's a stereotype that conservatives love john wayne... seems correct.

Looks like a john wayne marathon on tv.... watched Hitari now Flying Seabees. I know it's a stereotype that conservatives love john wayne... seems correct.
I watch his cowboy movies more than the military ones.

Stagecoach
Angel and the Badman
Red River
The Quiet Man
The Searchers
Rio Bravo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
El Dorado
True Grit
The Shootist

I watch his cowboy movies more than the military ones.

Stagecoach
Angel and the Badman
Red River
The Quiet Man
The Searchers
Rio Bravo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
El Dorado
True Grit
The Shootist
Me too. Great films quoted. The cowboys and big Jake are up there too. Least liked his cop and fireman ones. Military is next and his best are his westerns by far. Never saw him play Genghis Khan. I'm sure that's a solid one. Great thing is that since he did over 200 there are many I still haven't seen.

Top 5 for me:
The Searchers
Big Jake
True Grit
Red River
Cowboys/quiet man

Fighting Kentuckian on now. Good film

Last edited:
I can't say shit. The other night I found myself watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

You can try The Seven Year Itch and Some Like It Hot next. <{jackyeah}>

it-is-known-yes.gif

Although, ironically, I've never seen whatever show this is from LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back