• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That concept is what started the lounge threads.

And there have been a few meet-ups that I'm aware of. I met up with one sherdogger for some fine scotch once (ironically he posted in the thread I linked) and threw another one out of a bar a different time.
Met up with several folks. It's all good imo. Look forward to some day bud

Happy trails SE and William Munny(SDW).

I know SE was a self requested ban, but what did WM do to get the grey belt?
was curious myself. I think Munny just re-upped to a plat a few days ago and then went to a straight ban with no cards. Must have been quite something.

His last account activity was a few hours ago, so must be fairly recent.

was curious myself. I think Munny just re-upped to a plat a few days ago and then went to a straight ban with no cards. Must have been quite something.

His last account activity was a few hours ago, so must be fairly recent.
He was sort of spatting with Islam in the Israel/Palestine thread, and alluded to "DMs", but that's all I can figure right now. He was a rather notorious prior ban, though, so it could've been anything.

Munny is hot-headed and can be kind of mean, but I like that he really does try to understand and address points he disagrees with. We can't ask for a lot more than that. Good presence here.

SE is a weird guy. I hope he finds peace in his new life.

SE?
Refresh my memory.

Munny is hot-headed and can be kind of mean, but I like that he really does try to understand and address points he disagrees with. We can't ask for a lot more than that. Good presence here.

Well said. I didn't know them well but the honest take is appreciated.

Last edited:
On a side note... I am struggling with a case of gout. If you've never had it... it sucks. Can't even touch my big toe. It sucks getting old buds.

I disagree with you but to each their own view, obviously.

I agree about SE, here's hoping.

Hey, @Lead where did all that DST abolitionist legislation all disappear to? Ugh.

GITZkl9W0AAr_tI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back