• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #319: Bring back Matlock and get the hell off my lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With these sick comebacks of "you're gay" and "you're triggered" I have a feeling you're going to have many more internet wins to brag about very soon.

The words of a defeated man.

Next time when someone's not talking to you, don't come at them disrespectfully. I hope you learned a lesson here.

You should share this post number in other threads so everyone knows not to mess with you.

Great idea. Finally, someone gets it. I was expecting more of a fight from you but then found out you are a liberal. Now I feel bad for smacking you around a bit. It's just not s fair fight with such large difference in testosterone levels.

@notarealfan or NARF for short?
Yes exactly, thanks

But there was another after @notarealfan, that used same AV, then when that account was banned, So Fresh started spamming in the WR

So we're talking 3 accounts here probably

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back