• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@senri here it is,
JauKmk4.jpg

Apparently, I forgot about the egg served 2 different ways, the grapefruit w/ grape, the salad, and the shiitake with ginger. If you've never been, I cannot recommend it strongly enough.

Very good ingredients, such matter you are ingesting inside of you is going to make you incredibly tight Mr. Capp. I am impressed, I now have great desire to visit you in the future...

Very good ingredients, such matter you are ingesting inside of you is going to make you incredibly tight Mr. Capp. I am impressed, I now have great desire to visit you in the future...
At home our meals are far more modest, though still delectable.

is yellow card expiry bugged? my first card was given nov 9th and it's the dec 11..

hey mister @senri.
how's it hangin baby?

I'm doing great Mr. Yorick. I am studying some new ingredients tonight. I will also proceed to watch a movie after I am finished. And yourself?

I'm doing great Mr. Yorick. I am studying some new ingredients tonight. I will also proceed to watch a movie after I am finished. And yourself?
Scrambling to try to find the thread of my last dream so I can savor the resonance before it migrates to the cloud.

Remember to feed the new ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back