• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching a live police chase thats been going on for over an hour now lol

the carjacker must have got done watching the GTA 6 trailer and now he's got himself a 5 star wanted level.

oh shit he eluded 2 spike strips but then hit the 3rd. they might finally put an end to this soon

ahh fuck looks like they just got him

lol they sicked the dog on him and tackled him when he had his hands up and his back to them. those cops are gonna be in trouble.

Last edited:
Just making sure he didn't run, obviously lol

it was questionable. he already had his hands up and surrendered to them. i dont think it was justifiable to unleash the dog on him at that point but i LOL'ed. obviously those cops were pissed the hell off as the dude led a whole police department on a chase for well over an hour.

it was questionable. he already had his hands up and surrendered to them. i dont think it was justifiable to unleash the dog on him at that point but i LOL'ed. obviously those cops were pissed the hell off as the dude led a whole police department on a chase for well over an hour.
I hope my sarcasm was obvious.

i guess i've defied all odds as this is the first time ive been hungover in months. i guess ive defied the odds just for being able to wake up this morning. i should probably be fucking dead right now, not just feeling dead lol

i wanna go throw up but i dont want to get up. this aint good. i had to have passed out for like 10 hours but i still feel exhausted. i'm afraid to drink water. everything is wrong with me.

please give that stuff up, sherbro. you can do it.

please give that stuff up, sherbro. you can do it.

no. you would be the last person i would ever take advice from. matter of fact i think i'll pour myself a few shots before i get any kind of chance to heed your advice!

fuck it though i dont really feel like drinking and im rather tired. instead of destroying my liver tonight i think i'll just make some tacos and destroy my asshole.

how soon is the graphic issue getting fixed? meme thread don't run itself!

Bringing balance to the universe. I once knew a guy we called E-T, the extra testicle, since he had three.
8hCOOOl.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back