• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 317: Who's your da.. uh accountability partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected, this isn’t the final form of the update. Sounds like links are better now to embed which is nice as I’m getting too old in understanding it with gifs.

As expected, this isn’t the final form of the update. Sounds like links are better now to embed which is nice as I’m getting to old in understanding it with gifs.
too*

I had to check out Green Day at the Grey Cup. They were my boys back in the "Dookie" days. Not bad. Billy Joe Armstrong rockin' that dad bod, LOL...*looks at self*...well shit. Damn, I'm old too, and I'm not getting invited to perform anywhere, nor am I worth millions and millions of dollars.

Now I'm depressed. What a bunch of assholes. Book some Instagram rapper next time, so I don't have to go through this shit again.

As expected, this isn’t the final form of the update. Sounds like links are better now to embed which is nice as I’m getting too old in understanding it with gifs.

Sexy You Look Good GIF by Bounce

i dunno whats funnier here. the wrestler guy falling or the commentator guy

somebody had to have edited that in lol

Definitely an edit. I’ve heard the same voice on other videos and they make it ten times funnier by catching you off guard cursing or being very honest about what happened.

i dunno whats funnier here. the wrestler guy falling or the commentator guy

somebody had to have edited that in lol

Definitely an edit. I’ve heard the same voice on other videos and they make it ten times funnier by catching you off guard cursing or being very honest about what happened.
Sounded like Vin Sculley. The fuck might have been deepfaked in, or not, can't say.

Sorry, I simply can’t get used to the new UI on here. Bad enough, I couldn’t get on for like six days to post(don’t know if everyone else experienced that) and I thought the forums were dead. I was pretty sad . Where else am I going to vent about police issues for six straight pages? Twitter/X cuts me off before I even get out of one paragraph-definitely not the format for me, so I just use it to poke and troll and piss people off.

Sorry, I simply can’t get used to the new UI on here. Bad enough, I couldn’t get on for like six days to post(don’t know if everyone else experienced that) and I thought the forums were dead. I was pretty sad . Where else am I going to vent about police issues for six straight pages? Twitter/X cuts me off before I even get out of one paragraph-definitely not the format for me, so I just use it to poke and troll and piss people off.
TBH I'm kinda surprised you were able to make it back here at all. You really struggle to use Youtube so I thought comprehending the changes that happened on here would be too much for you. Maybe see if there are any adult education classes offered nearby that can help you out with learning technology.

TBH I'm kinda surprised you were able to make it back here at all. You really struggle to use Youtube so I thought comprehending the changes that happened on here would be too much for you. Maybe see if there are any adult education classes offered nearby that can help you out with learning technology.

Still going on about that, are we? Come see me when you want to debate and actual topic instead of being that clown that runs into a thread, makes fun of something someone said, does a little “look at me dance” and bounces so that you are never in danger of having to actually think about a topic and put forth the effort to construct a coherent thought. But you do you, boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back