• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 317: Who's your da.. uh accountability partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going on about that, are we? Come see me when you want to debate and actual topic instead of being that clown that runs into a thread, makes fun of something someone said, does a little “look at me dance” and bounces so that you are never in danger of having to actually think about a topic and put forth the effort to construct a coherent thought. But you do you, boo
Just another example of you not knowing how to use the internet. I break your chops a little bit and you start whining and end with such a terrible "boo" line. We usually agree on the cop stuff, but even if we didn't I wouldn't bother trying to debate you. You just post massive, meandering walls of text that are painful to read.

Just another example of you not knowing how to use the internet. I break your chops a little bit and you start whining and end with such a terrible "boo" line. We usually agree on the cop stuff, but even if we didn't I wouldn't bother trying to debate you. You just post massive, meandering walls of text that are painful to read.

What would it take for you to love his flesh Mr. Poon?

Sorry, I simply can’t get used to the new UI on here. Bad enough, I couldn’t get on for like six days to post(don’t know if everyone else experienced that) and I thought the forums were dead. I was pretty sad . Where else am I going to vent about police issues for six straight pages? Twitter/X cuts me off before I even get out of one paragraph-definitely not the format for me, so I just use it to poke and troll and piss people off.
We were all unable to sign in.

We were all unable to sign in.

Well, I am glad it wasn’t just me. It said it would be down for that Monday, and when I kept seeing an error, I thought I had been erased after twenty years here

Well, I am glad it wasn’t just me. It said it would be down for that Monday, and when I kept seeing an error, I thought I had been erased after twenty years here
I’d never have you erased.

Search is not working at this time, apparently. FYI

I just had one work and four fail. Same term, same settings on 3 of the attempts.
Seems to be timing out for the most part.

I’m going to hold judgement out a month or so. I think the additional features are good and the format doesn’t bother me too much but if it’s permanent, I might have different thoughts. Live posting is a really great add and makes the place feel a little more modern.

I’m going to hold judgement out a month or so. I think the additional features are good and the format doesn’t bother me too much but if it’s permanent, I might have different thoughts. Live posting is a really great add and makes the place feel a little more modern.
How is live posting different then what we’ve been doing?

What does "live posting" mean?

You post in this thread with excitement in your own reality. Interacting with members both in the website.......And right beside you....

i would also like to know what live posting means. did we have some ghosts of dead sherdoggers logging on and posting memes from the grave, aka dead posting?

as long as i dont have to keep entering a captcha before every post in order to verify that i am a live human being who is posting, i think i'm okay with the live posting thing, whatever that is.

is the page supposed to refresh after every new post in a thread or something? but it doesnt seem to work for me on firefox. it will still give a dropdown message saying there are new posts in the thread, but just like before, i still have to click just to see them. thats the only thing i could think of this "live posting" thing being related to. unless there is some kind of chat feature hidden somewhere or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back