• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 317: Who's your da.. uh accountability partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s terrible, and until I can set it to 50 posts per page, someone tells me what all the orange names are, and where my pink belt went I will sow the discontent from the plats to the great beyond.

instead of showing a pink belt for you it just says "pink" but no belt lol

some of the time mine and others arent always showing up. it just says "Gold Belt" and then underneath where the belt should be, it just reads @Gold

refreshing the page seems to fix it though. strange bug nonetheless.

I hope "at the moment" means it's temporary. Get well soon.

Yeah, should be.
Although I was told a fortnight and it's been 6 weeks. Still about a quarter full of perfluoropropane. Had surgery for a torn retina and vitreous haemorrhage.
The loss of depth perception has certainly required some strategy changes when riding the bike.

Yeah, should be.
Although I was told a fortnight and it's been 6 weeks. Still about a quarter full of perfluoropropane. Had surgery for a torn retina and vitreous haemorrhage.
The loss of depth perception has certainly required some strategy changes when riding the bike.
Did you get sprayed in the face or something? If you don't mind me asking.

Yes curious how you tore a retina

Be honest did you get eye poked in a fight

Did you get sprayed in the face or something? If you don't mind me asking.

Yes curious how you tore a retina

Be honest did you get eye poked in a fight

Nah, it was mostly caused by a branched retinal vein occlusion. Blood clot in the eyeball occluded a minor vein and then it burst. Lucky it wasn't in the brain I guess.
Supposedly there's also increased risk related to my blood pressure, which measures well within the healthy range whenever I take it, but is apparently all over the place. That can be more harmful than high blood pressure they tell me.
Also just getting old increases your odds.
Hadn't taken any significant blows to the head in years, although funnily enough a week before the surgery I did manage to trip in the dark and KO myself on a dumbbell while drunk.

Nah, it was mostly caused by a branched retinal vein occlusion. Blood clot in the eyeball occluded a minor vein and then it burst. Lucky it wasn't in the brain I guess.
Supposedly there's also increased risk related to my blood pressure, which measures well within the healthy range whenever I take it, but is apparently all over the place. That can be more harmful than high blood pressure they tell me.
Hadn't taken any significant blows to the head in years, although funnily enough a week before the surgery I did manage to trip in the dark and KO myself on a dumbbell while drunk.
What if we went with my version of the story. I mean drunk tripping and a blood clot sound super depressing. I now tell people I was fighting off an intruder when I’m asked about breaking my knee, rather than I stood up and had an awkward fall due to my leg being asleep.

What if we went with my version of the story. I mean drunk tripping and a blood clot sound super depressing. I now tell people I was fighting off an intruder when I’m asked about breaking my knee, rather than I stood up and had an awkward fall due to my leg being asleep.
Well shit, we're on the internet. Make up any crazy story you like to make the world more interesting.
Aliens, cryptozoology and conspiracy theories get bonus points.

Looks like he doesn't want to deliver on the bets he's going to lose. Good riddance. Miserable guy, who doesn't contribute anything positive to the group or probably the world.
4dgtsr.jpg

Looks like he doesn't want to deliver on the bets he's going to lose. Good riddance. Miserable guy, who doesn't contribute anything positive to the group or probably the world.

wait a minute? what bet was this and who's got who here?

we taking side-bets?

wait a minute? what bet was this and who's got who here?

we taking side-bets?

He has a couple with me and one with LMP on Bitcoin soaring in price over the next year and beyond. He could never wrap his head around the argument (related to efficiency).

Anyway, in his honor, one of the dozens of other interchangeable hacks should post "fuck you if you're not a Republican" to people in serious discussions.

He has a couple with me and one with LMP on Bitcoin soaring in price over the next year and beyond. He could never wrap his head around the argument (related to efficiency).

Anyway, in his honor, one of the dozens of other interchangeable hacks should post "fuck you if you're not a Republican" to people in serious discussions.

in his honor?

what happened? did he get banned or something? lose an account bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back