War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

Like most parties, it would be a blast until some asshole starts talking politics.

Seriously, the War Room is my outlet for this stuff. Political talk in a real-life social setting is a mood killer, I hate it.

I've never met a Sherdogger IRL but even the interactions I've had with WR regulars outside of this forum have been enjoyable conversations, so I have hope.

Are we required to wear a face Panty?

I've never been afraid to share my thoughts in public, unlike some people here.

Pretty easy to live life as a sightless, brainless sheep who follow the masses and is protected by big tech censorship and "ideals" served up by the MSM high brows. There is no risk or reason to be afraid as the accepted party. Cute you used the word afraid.

Its Trumps fault..

This BBQ should happen.

Maybe @JDragon should host it. But damn there should be Halal section so Muslim members gets invitited too.

Kosher too.

As for me I am a swine of a "man" well almost a man lol.

You better do a lechon! The best pork I've ever had was at my Filipino buddies place growing up!

As long as the Euros bring the beer and the Americans bring the beef its going to be allright.

How about the Mexicans bring the meat? Seriously, most of my favorite preparations are Mexican. I'd murder for some sun dried meats or some crisp Al pastor. Best meat I had back in CA was a ridiculous puerco Colorado.

I remember my first proper borrego. Fuck. Mmmm

Don't play that game. Lot's of people are cool with you here. And the ones who aren't? Not important, just like irl.

Am I being a pouty little brat? :confused:

I would try tickling my best friends

You better do a lechon! The best pork I've ever had was at my Filipino buddies place growing up!

Oh that is cool, Lechon in America I wonder how American pork would taste.

other Filipino dishes gets better with US based ingredients.

Like Beef Caldereta since according to a Filipino American fried US beef is much better than local Manila beef.

I have to contact @Rod1 I need to stay in his place in preparation for crossing the border from Mexico since I dont have a Visa yet.

Like most parties, it would be a blast until some asshole starts talking politics.

Seriously, the War Room is my outlet for this stuff. Political talk in a real-life social setting is a mood killer, I hate it.

I've never met a Sherdogger IRL but even the interactions I've had with WR regulars outside of this forum have been enjoyable conversations, so I have hope.

I've met a few WR'ers. There's some minimal board talk, no politics, and just people interacting like humans do.

But. It's never been a bunch at one time. :eek:

How about the Mexicans bring the meat? Seriously, most of my favorite preparations are Mexican. I'd murder for some sun dried meats or some crisp Al pastor. Best meat I had back in CA was a ridiculous puerco Colorado.

I remember my first proper borrego. Fuck. Mmmm

Yeah i wont deny that there are a lot of great BBQ joints down here.

Ever tried cow head tacos?

Yeah i wont deny that there are a lot of great BBQ joints down here.

Ever tried cow head tacos?

Of course. Cabesa, lengua and fucking intestines. LoL. As long as it tastes good.

Of course. Cabesa, lengua and fucking intestines. LoL. As long as it tastes good.

Yeah, one of the reasons this country is bearable to live in is because of the food.

One of the reasons we are also one of the most obese countries in the world, but meh.

Back