War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

We all compete over the one female poster who shows up.

grinding_granny.gif

Honestly, most of the arguments wouldn’t happen if people got together physically because most people don’t like confrontation. We’d even find out that most of us on opposing sides aren’t all that different.

I see you've been to one of my family gatherings.

Some extended families, particularly the in-laws, are a force of nature. We either learn to deal with the phenomenon occasionally, just enough to experience the thrilling danger without dying, or be somewhere just outside of the disaster zone. :D

Can we do this? I think it would be a lot of fun

How drunk can I get?

I'll be expecting all the nationalities to do their country proud.

You'll see some real fucking collusion when the Irish meet the Russians.

I once had a dream that I was in a huge room full of computers, and everyone was on sherdog.

It was the sherdog forum, in the flesh, but we all had our own separate stations.

It was pretty awesome.

I have no doubt someone would fuck up the ribs and claim it was Trumps fault.

I have no doubt someone would fuck up the ribs and claim it was Trumps fault.

Its Trumps fault..

This BBQ should happen.

Maybe @JDragon should host it. But damn there should be Halal section so Muslim members gets invitited too.

Kosher too.

As for me I am a swine of a "man" well almost a man lol.

Honestly, most of the arguments wouldn’t happen if people got together physically because most people don’t like confrontation. We’d even find out that most of us on opposing sides aren’t all that different.
We're all talking politics on a karate forum...the fact we are on this forum at all suggests we have more in common with each other than we do with the general population who shares our political leanings.

In real life (this forum is not that) non asshole human beings agree to drop topics that are incendiary if it becomes apparent. I don't like anyone who likes to be confrontational as their MO, regardless of their political ideology. Militant people of any persuasion suck.

Back