War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

If the response in this thread is anything to go by, the Trumpers will initiate a fight.

3483507-victim.jpg

never leave home without it, never miss an opportunity

Sorry. It isn't a regular occurrence by any means but I definitely have a switch that makes me act like a petulant child sometimes. It's a feminine trait that I'm not really fond of.

No worries, sis. Us Sherbros just call it support. :D

Oh that is cool, Lechon in America I wonder how American pork would taste.

other Filipino dishes gets better with US based ingredients.

Like Beef Caldereta since according to a Filipino American fried US beef is much better than local Manila beef.

I have to contact @Rod1 I need to stay in his place in preparation for crossing the border from Mexico since I dont have a Visa yet.

My wife will make Sinigang! :)

My wife will make Sinigang! :)

God Sinigang is life! I love it spicy but most of my fellows dont like it very spicy.

When was in grade School our text books are so badly written like its filed with wrong info even fakehistory that according to them Sinigang originally came from Indonesia but offcourse back then I dont know any better.

Later I did my own research and it seems text books are bullshit as the Indonesians don't even have anything similar to Sinigang and I cant find any other sources stating that it came from Indonesia.

But It does not matter... I dont care were it came from! If it tastes good to me I will eat it.

Hell I am starting to become big fan of Mexican food!

I remember this thread. I think everybody would get along for the most part. There is a clash of political views, but we all like combat sports and post on Sherdog. This is honestly the only place I really talk about politics. I don't do it on facebook and stay away from it when I'm in social settings as that's the good mannered thing to do. I would probably just bullshit about the fights and get drunk.

I remember this thread. I think everybody would get along for the most part. There is a clash of political views, but we all like combat sports and post on Sherdog. This is honestly the only place I really talk about politics. I don't do it on facebook and stay away from it when I'm in social settings as that's the good mannered thing to do. I would probably just bullshit about the fights and get drunk.

Honestly, aside from the occasional trolls that no one takes serious, everyone is fairly civil in here. So, I agree with you.

I think a lot of strongly opinionated people here would be a lot less loud when confronted with real people.

The 5 black people that post here all share one bag of Golden Flake Sweet Heat Potato Chips cause the rest of yall like undercooked chicken and raisins in your potato salad.

I come and I try to be polite. I Introduce myself, Hola it is Hola, how are you? Wow you guys aren't actually 6 foot 5 and 275 pounds of muscle irl like you said? God but you're fat! Huh!? OK. I keep my thoughts to myself. I don't mention politics; I certainly don't mention Donald Trump. Keep things light Hola. Talk about MMA.

Everything is OK at first. Then we sit down to eat. The Chuds can't chew with their mouth closed. Jesus Christ! They disgust me. I try to ignore it, but I can't. My misophonia goes through the roof. My soul is being crushed. Homicidal and suicidal thoughts race through my mind. Is this a panic attack or a legit heart attack? I'm going to go down for the count! Should I take one of them with me? Maybe @GoldenWolf87? Really, how many shitty threads can one person make?

But no, In my magnanimity I pardon him. I crawl to my car. Everyone is staring at me. "I knew that guy was on drugs," I hear someone say. I get in the car, close the door, start the car, then floor it. What relief! I'm happier than Jesse Pinkman at the end of Breaking Bad...

tenor.gif

The end.

Back