War on men - Feminism's lies and brainwashing

Man I have been a lurker on this site for years and just recently joined. In all the time having seen you post, I never heard of this. This staright up made me lol.

Also what's wrong with it being homo talk, is there something wrong with being gay? Why did you feel the need to clarify that you were a straight manly man hetero?

J/K-- I tried to sound like a liberal for a minute.:icon_twis

I've mentioned it before. Like I've said in other threads, I've tried a lot of different jobs. :D

BoGbnVnCIAADIZ9.jpg

Extended periods of peace and prosperity make people soft.

Western culture has become weak, its youth enervated and its society gripped by a dreamlike unreality, to reference Stefan Zweig.

Extended periods of peace and prosperity make people soft.

Which is what the globalists want, right? Soft, submissive people so they can rule the world.

This peace, international law and human rights shit is just a ploy. Being in constant fear of invasion, destruction and violence is what brings out the true character in humans.

This is a good analysis by Christina Hoff Sommers on the war on boys. Feminists and painfully dishonest white nights what do you think of this video?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

I didn't know that Humanism, Progressive politics and Liberalism all emerged from women's movements and feminist thinking. These women must have been something to have spawned all of post-industrial post-enlightenment thinking and politics.

All you guys and gals with your feminist hate don't understand where the real life institutional pressures 'against men' are even coming from. It's not feminists in their ivory towers writing obscure blogs about popular culture between Womyn Studies seminars.

I didn't know that Humanism, Progressive politics and Liberalism all emerged from women's movements and feminist thinking. These women must have been something to have spawned all of post-industrial post-enlightenment thinking and politics.

All you guys and gals with your feminist hate don't understand where the real life institutional pressures 'against men' are even coming from. It's not feminists in their ivory towers writing obscure blogs about popular culture between Womyn Studies seminars.

Could you explain the first part, concerning "Humanism, Progressive politics, and Liberalism" all emerging from women's movements? John Locke is more or less the father of liberalism and he had - to my knowledge - very little to do with women's rights other than believing in a general state of equality in humankind. Humanism is, again as I learned it, more or less an offshoot of enlightenment principles of reason allowing for the perfection of the human condition, and could probably be tied most closely to Rousseau's thought and some things going on in Germany at around the same time. Each movement has gone *far* beyond what it was back then, and I have no doubt that feminism influenced each one, and importantly so, but it seems a *wild* exaggeration to say that the movements emerged from feminist thinking.

As for the latter part...

" you guys and gals with your feminist hate don't understand where the real life institutional pressures 'against men' are even coming from"

You going to give us a hint where, or do we have to guess?

I don't think that anyone here is claiming that all institutional pressures on men in this day and age come from feminists and feminist though. Heck, there are even substantial elements of feminism that really do pursue equality and push for equality and not victim status and all of the discriminatory laws that come with it. That being said, elements of feminism are freaking batsh*t crazy and uses the shield of the institution as a bludgeon against men, all of whom they perceive as the aggressive perpetuators of a patriarchy hostile against them. Recognizing that is not conflating all of men's problems with feminism. Many of men's institutional problems come from men themselves, what people - men and women - think of as "being a man" and feminism is actually one of the powerful forces that has a chance to help men recognize this - barring many of the crazies and entitled privilege hunters out there now.

lol, do people really get angry about this shit?

it is EASY to find stats that under report sexual crimes. most rape victims wont self report to an unknown pollster for example lol. imagine that.

sexual crimes are the most under reported crimes that there are. i would have thought that this would be for obvious reasons, but i guess not.

From [URL="http://www.e-reading.ws/bookreader.php/142060/An_Introduction_to_Buddhist_Ethics.pdf"http://www.e-reading.ws/bookreader.php/142060/An_Introduction_to_Buddhist_Ethics.pdf] An Introduction to Buddhist Ethics[/URL]

"...while feminism and its precursors have brought about valuable changes to the position of women, feminism not infrequently leads to dogmatic viewpoints being taken up, both between feminists and non-feminists and within both ‘camps’. This can lead to clinging to views’ – holding to particular views with attachment and indignation which Buddhism has always been wary of, although Buddhists have not always managed to avoid it.

...the ideal should always be to assess critically both one’s own existing views and those of others, so as not to be swayed simply by either habitual and/or traditional attitudes or by newly fashionable viewpoints. The bottom line, from a Buddhist perspective, is whether a particular idea, attitude or practice conduces to an increase or decrease – for both men and women – in such qualities as generosity, non-attachment, calm, kindness, compassion, clarity of mind, and awareness of, and insight into, the nature of mental and physical states.

...The aim, then, is true human welfare, judged by criteria that are not regarded as gender-specific.

http://www.e-reading.ws/bookreader.php/142060/An_Introduction_to_Buddhist_Ethics.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Any desired movement starts small and spreads. It takes a lot of money and coordination to do that though.

Weather or not it was truly grass roots in its inception or if it was incubated, it now certainly has the backing of very powerful people and is being used as a tool.

It most definitely fits in with a much larger social engineering agenda, part of which is to steer women away from motherhood and into the pursuit of material gains.

It doubles the workers and doubles the tax payers. Also, the children are being raised by the system instead of mothers.

I remember reading a book by Victoria Secunda titled "Women and Their Fathers" when I was engaged in a heated debate with a feminazi I dated at the time, wherein the author, a self-described feminist, examines how women base their romantic ideal on their father figure (a highly recommended reading on women's psychology and the popular phrase of "daddy issues.") Much of feminism is premised on a rejection of the traditional family, and gender roles, and ipso facto a rejection of the father. I do agree with Dr. Tony Evans' speech that the problem is from feminized men (which has nothing to do with sexual preference).

In the end, men are better off marrying women from traditional families (religious or not), wherein the father figure was dominant and present. Women who come from divorced homes or absent fathers should be avoided, as dysfunctional relationships have become an accepted and ingrained thing in the mind of that child since they were young and impressionable and statistics indicate they will most likely have a divorce themselves. Most feminist women are aggressive and vociferous and unreasonable. They like to be "independent," and not rely on a man. Unfortunately, since the divorce rate post-counter culture, many men have been raised by single mothers and have been imbued with this femininity, are passive and spineless.

Even when we look at cultural artifacts such as film - one can clearly see that male characters and actors in older movies had more masculinity, gravitas and confidence and women had far more grace and femininity to their style and manner than women these days. There is a certain cultural vulgarity that has permeated into the unconscious psyche of womanhood, and which has conversely emasculated the male. Choose wisely boys because it's "slim pickings."

It doubles the workers and doubles the tax payers. Also, the children are being raised by the system instead of mothers.

The focus on jobs and careers have become so out of control that not only are children being raised outside of the home, but people are hiring others to walk their dogs.

When you have to start hiring people to raise your children and walk your dog, there is a problem.

The focus on jobs and careers have become so out of control that not only are children being raised outside of the home, but people are hiring others to walk their dogs.

When you have to start hiring people to raise your children and walk your dog, there is a problem.

Yea the next generation is being raised by day care workers.

Back