War on men - Feminism's lies and brainwashing

I remember reading a book by Victoria Secunda titled "Women and Their Fathers" when I was engaged in a heated debate with a feminazi I dated at the time, wherein the author, a self-described feminist, examines how women base their romantic ideal on their father figure (a highly recommended reading on women's psychology and the popular phrase of "daddy issues.") Much of feminism is premised on a rejection of the traditional family, and gender roles, and ipso facto a rejection of the father. I do agree with Dr. Tony Evans' speech that the problem is from feminized men (which has nothing to do with sexual preference).

In the end, men are better off marrying women from traditional families (religious or not), wherein the father figure was dominant and present. Women who come from divorced homes or absent fathers should be avoided, as dysfunctional relationships have become an accepted and ingrained thing in the mind of that child since they were young and impressionable and statistics indicate they will most likely have a divorce themselves. Most feminist women are aggressive and vociferous and unreasonable. They like to be "independent," and not rely on a man. Unfortunately, since the divorce rate post-counter culture, many men have been raised by single mothers and have been imbued with this femininity, are passive and spineless.

Even when we look at cultural artifacts such as film - one can clearly see that male characters and actors in older movies had more masculinity, gravitas and confidence and women had far more grace and femininity to their style and manner than women these days. There is a certain cultural vulgarity that has permeated into the unconscious psyche of womanhood, and which has conversely emasculated the male. Choose wisely boys because it's "slim pickings."

Have to agree with a lot of this.

Funny how that works out.

so are you two suggesting that this was some secret plot, rather than women having their own personal ambitions?

and really dont women HAVE to work today? not since the 50's have we really been in an economic situation where one person can keep up a family.

so are you two suggesting that this was some secret plot, rather than women having their own personal ambitions?

and really dont women HAVE to work today? not since the 50's have we really been in an economic situation where one person can keep up a family.

I think a lot of it was and is engineered on purpose, yes. That does not exclude women from having personal ambitions.

It just directs them into something else.

Societies are built and shaped from above to a large degree.

I agree, currently the system is in such a state where everyone needs to work to keep up.

It's nice to read well thought out and credibly sourced posts.

Could you explain the first part, concerning "Humanism, Progressive politics, and Liberalism" all emerging from women's movements? John Locke is more or less the father of liberalism and he had - to my knowledge - very little to do with women's rights other than believing in a general state of equality in humankind. Humanism is, again as I learned it, more or less an offshoot of enlightenment principles of reason allowing for the perfection of the human condition, and could probably be tied most closely to Rousseau's thought and some things going on in Germany at around the same time. Each movement has gone *far* beyond what it was back then, and I have no doubt that feminism influenced each one, and importantly so, but it seems a *wild* exaggeration to say that the movements emerged from feminist thinking.

As for the latter part...

" you guys and gals with your feminist hate don't understand where the real life institutional pressures 'against men' are even coming from"

You going to give us a hint where, or do we have to guess?

I don't think that anyone here is claiming that all institutional pressures on men in this day and age come from feminists and feminist though. Heck, there are even substantial elements of feminism that really do pursue equality and push for equality and not victim status and all of the discriminatory laws that come with it. That being said, elements of feminism are freaking batsh*t crazy and uses the shield of the institution as a bludgeon against men, all of whom they perceive as the aggressive perpetuators of a patriarchy hostile against them. Recognizing that is not conflating all of men's problems with feminism. Many of men's institutional problems come from men themselves, what people - men and women - think of as "being a man" and feminism is actually one of the powerful forces that has a chance to help men recognize this - barring many of the crazies and entitled privilege hunters out there now.

Yeah, I was joking, none of the aforementioned movements emerged from women. The video was what I was replying to, it was really weak. My first point and second point meet. Mill and Mill, Locke, Ricardo, Malthus, Bentham, Engels are still the fathers of feminist thinking. Feminism has always been and always will be a sideshow to the movement toward individual freedom.

Feminism is still a healthy and important move away from the post-war new era progressivism and neo-liberalism that is solely interested in concentrating power within the state -- which is what we are calling humanism and liberalism now, though it be fairly anti-human and anti-individual in practice. Professors with blogs and the women that end up as memes aren't running the political parties or serving on public education boards that are solely interested in molding people into servants of state power.

There are no elements of feminism that are oppressing toward men. Feminism isn't an institution with law making or enforcing capability. There is no feminist thinking present in education, social welfare, tax reform legislation. The public education system is still more John Dewey than Susan Anthony.

Its for one reason only, women are more compliant than men. The elite want to squash the spirit before it leads to a movement. Make no mistake we are all livestock being herded every day,

Its for one reason only, women are more compliant than men. The elite want to squash the spirit before it leads to a movement. Make no mistake we are all livestock being herded every day,

says who?

there is too much within-group variability in the sexes to ever try to lump them together in this way, imo. so in other words, there are so many different types of women, that its almost silly to try to say that "women are this or that." the same goes for men.

sure there are meek timid women that do what theyre told. there are plenty that will scream in your face even at the hint of being patronized, though.

the govt and shadowy elites can no longer herd us like livestock anymore. they never did, really. fairy tales that give conspiracy sites page hits.

the govt and shadowy elites can no longer herd us like livestock anymore. they never did, really.

The best slave is the one who thinks he is free..

The control system has just gotten more sophisticated and scientific routed largely in psychology and the latest techniques mastered through the ages. They just don't teach the masses their tricks, for obvious reasons. People are left to figure them out for themselves.

Last edited:
The best slave is the one who thinks he is free..

The control system has just gotten more sophisticated and scientific routed largely in psychology and the latest techniques mastered through the ages. They just don't teach the masses their tricks, for obvious reasons.

no doubt about that. the frog in the boiling pot and all that.

ive taught both psychology and history. i feel pretty safe.

no doubt about that. the frog in the boiling pot and all that.

ive taught both psychology and history. i feel pretty safe.

It goes about a thousand times deeper than the average person would think growing up in the system. Pretty interesting subject of research, if I do say so. The art of controlling millions of people. We are living in the state of the art and it's pretty impressive, and also terrifying in some ways.

It goes about a thousand times deeper than the average person would think growing up in the system. Pretty interesting subject of research, if I do say so. The art of controlling millions of people. We are living in the state of the art and it's pretty impressive, and also terrifying in some ways.

why would you be impressed with them? those shadowy figures tip their hands to to the whole world every time they move, apparently. theyre completely incompetent. they cant fart in the wind without you guys knowing.

why would you be impressed with them? those shadowy figures tip their hands to to the whole world every time they move, apparently. theyre completely incompetent. they cant fart in the wind without you guys knowing.

It's the system itself really and its capabilities. I'm not impressed with how it is being used..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back