War machine finds Christ

"I don't want to take any responsibility for things and I can't explain coincidences, therefore God."

Yep, sounds familiar.

All well and good to be all calm and jesus-ey when there's no one there. Let him try it in stressful, challenging circumstances. Say, while getting a slurpee.

Exactly. Him taking a different position on the existence of God and then having the same apologist that convinced him of that convince him that Jesus was real doesn't change who he is. Even in this little coming out as religious post of his, he paints himself as the tragically flawed hero and deflects using his childhood, etc.

i think this gif is relevant

imalionfuckyou.gif

He fits right in with the religious: hes delusional, crazy, a danger to society, hasnt a clue about morality, a hypocrite, and worst of all still alive.

You sound like a wonderful human being yourself.

Good for him. Now he should seek forgiveness from the people he abused.

Whatever war machine. Can't believe he has twitter while locked up, that's BS.

just another way for him to avoid taking responsibility, lol

He has to take responsibility for his actions. I don't think anyone could argue what he has been focusing on before his arrest hasn't helped him one bit.

What he's thinking or feeling now is of no consequence.

The only meaningful time for epiphany is before acting, not afterwards while enduring the consequences.

He's a rat in a sewer. His clumsy contrition will not undo any of the damage he's done.

When you are locked in a tiny box everyday for years, having an imaginary friend seems like a pretty good idea to you.

Last edited:
You sound like a wonderful human being yourself.

You sound mad that you cant actually refute any of that. Maybe you have not seen the research showing that the most secular countries in the world happen to be the most prosperous and have the lowest crime rate. Perhaps I missed the part about atheists flying into buildings. We know too much logic, reason, and evidence causes such disparity in humans :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

come on, man. paragraphs! i got about halfway through it before giving up lol.

The question is.. will he change his name to JesusMachine... if he does I will be a delighted.

You sound mad that you cant actually refute any of that. Maybe you have not seen the research showing that the most secular countries in the world happen to be the most prosperous and have the lowest crime rate. Perhaps I missed the part about atheists flying into buildings. We know too much logic, reason, and evidence causes such disparity in humans :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

*tips fedora*

Back