Elections War criminal Dick Cheney, who lied about weapons of destruction has officially endorsed Comrade Kamala Harris.

Who cares about what Dick Cheney has to say in 2024....I doubt this is going to contribute much to how anyone votes

I never thought I would see a true fight Good against Evil, that was in books..Fantasy for a 70/80's kid
not normal

1725668156737.jpeg

It is amusing that democrats are celebrating this. The “war criminal”. Dont want “The Hague” to get him now?

It pretty much completes their transformation to the war party to go along with their image as “the party of the rich”

I don’t know who democrats think they are reaching with these. Guys like Dick Cheney were pretty much expelled from the party nearly a decade ago. They wouldn’t be received well in any Republican circle out of the beltway these days

they’re mostly right where they belong now. With democrats and nobody gives a shit

It is amusing that democrats are celebrating this. The “war criminal”. Dont want “The Hague” to get him now?

It pretty much completes their transformation to the war party to go along with their image as “the party of the rich”

I don’t know who democrats think they are reaching with these. Guys like Dick Cheney were pretty much expelled from the party nearly a decade ago. They wouldn’t be received well in any Republican circle out of the beltway these days

they’re mostly right where they belong now. With democrats and nobody gives a shit
What democrats are celebrating this?

I don’t think any of them are,

At this moment I think they are all in a collective “THIS…Is FUCKING HUGH and not for the Democratic Party”.

The DNC has been the legacy of Bush Era NeoCons since the Obama administration. Just took the baton and ran.
Other than all the warhawk neocons Trump put into cabinet positions only to have them quit/get fired when they realized how much of an incompetent and dangerous moron he actually is or they wouldn't do his bidding.

"Drain the swamp" and "I only hire the best" indeed. <lol>

These ham fisted attempts by the right to distance themselves from supporting the most atrocious military actions is just funny. Especially when they talk shit about the MIC while at the same time applauding perpetual increases to military spending. Only the choir is buying this one.

A crowd of indeterminate makeup cheered when Liz Cheney, a never Trumper republican, said he was voting for Kamala Harris while speaking at the Texas Tribune festival.

Therefore by idiot hack republican logic, "Democrats" are cheering for Dick Cheney in general and somehow culpable for both his lies that lead to the Iraq War and GWB's disastrous presidency as well... Somehow more culpable than they are for actually voting for Bush, because (a crowd of people cheered)

In 20 years, Barron Trump will publicly endorse a democrat and the same clowns will blame the left for Donald Trump and J6.

Back