Wanna some help from Sherdog to regain my Walt Harris parlay bet loss

Good point, Idky I didn't even think about it being 5.

Yeah all main events are 5 rounds in 99.99% of a time but I remember once Zabit demanded his main event to be 3 rounds because of his cardio and Dana approved it. So I guess there is a super small posibility of this fight being 3 rounds but i highly doubt it.

Yeah all main events are 5 rounds in 99.99% of a time but I remember once Zabit demanded his main event to be 3 rounds because of his cardio and Dana approved it. So I guess there is a super small posibility of this fight being 3 rounds but i highly doubt it.

I know it was scheduled but cancelled so I had no clue what card it would/will be on and as far as I knew nothing was official. So it's official now and they are for sure main event on an upcoming card cause i'm not seeing anything and I know Sherdog has it up but I assume it just wasn't taken down cause Sherdog fightfinder is not reliable at all. Link pretty please :)

Yeah man i lost also 300$ last night but there are no easy locks in MMA. I thought Lion Heart would easily beat Glover and look what happened.

Man, I also believed Smith was gonna beat 40 years old Glover. But, at least, Lionheart never got a big chance on the fight. On the other hand, Walt Harris after the knock down, man...i was already going to the bank.

I know it was scheduled but cancelled so I had no clue what card it would/will be on and as far as I knew nothing was official. So it's official now and they are for sure main event on an upcoming card cause i'm not seeing anything and I know Sherdog has it up but I assume it just wasn't taken down cause Sherdog fightfinder is not reliable at all. Link pretty please :)

You are correct. It's not official yet and Yan already called out Sterling to fight for Cejudo vacant title. So nobody knows yet if Yan-Moraes will happen in June.

What happens if you lose this bet also? What will you do to regain the $1000?

A GOAT mma gambler once told me not to chase losses. That's what your doing. Either slowly climb back to where you were or lose more money. Your choice.

It's a wise advice not to bet when you're on a bad mood, trying to go for a loss. But, considering here are not much more sports during the quarentine, I have my eyes on the UFC.

Man, I also believed Smith was gonna beat 40 years old Glover. But, at least, Lionheart never got a big chance on the fight. On the other hand, Walt Harris after the knock down, man...i was already going to the bank.

Oh man don't remind me. During the last 2 events I lost 600$. 300$ on each of them. Yesterday I was close to winning approximately 600$ and at the end was -300. I had 2 way parlay on Giga inside the distance + Holland. That Giga guy turned out to be a point fighter and couldn't finish the midget. After I bet 100$ on Vera and you know how that decision went. Than again I chose 2 way parlay with Gadelha+Harris and also was ready to recoup my losses but who knew that Reem would magically recover and that Harris has worse grappling and cardio than my grandmother. Disappointing night for sure.

Which fight did he lose in the second round? I agree he faded against Henry but not many people can do what Henry did. The Aldo fight was a bit average but I would look at the difference in competition between him and Yan. People underrate Marlon a bit too much now imho.

Regardless, I hope whatever you decide works out for you.
Thanks. And actually is a good point of view. Yeah, Marlon is no joke and Yan is still on his way up.

But you know what i would do. Wait for the props lines to come out and take Nunes win inside the distance + Yan Win. I'm not sure what the odds are going to be for Nunes but if let's say you take her win inside the distance at -200 and take Yan win at -230 than from a 600$ bet you will win almost 700$.
I'm gonna be honest. Right now i'm not looking for a profit, just want my money back.

My advice would be just wait, research this upcoming card, its two weeks away. By the time the card starts it might have some solid spots and props, rather than forcing it on Yan and Amanda which aint the safest or greatest odds.

If you are chasing you want minimal risk. My example is the Thursday card, thought it was a tough card for betting, but my chase was Simon. Bigger guy and better at Borgs strengths. Minimal chance he gets Koed. My other chase was that fight going to a 3rd Round. Decsion was safe as well but like I said if you chase you want to minimise risk, so I just played it to start round 3. Went from nagative to +4 unites just on that fight alone. Didnt bet on rest of the card.
You know what was almost a "lock" (although I know there are no locks in MMA)? Vera and Song going more than 0.5 rounds. It would pay little money, but good enough for such a safe bet. Good for parlay aswell.

Oh man don't remind me. During the last 2 events I lost 600$. 300$ on each of them. Yesterday I was close to winning approximately 600$ and at the end was -300. I had 2 way parlay on Giga inside the distance + Holland. That Giga guy turned out to be a point fighter and couldn't finish the midget. After I bet 100$ on Vera and you know how that decision went. Than again I chose 2 way parlay with Gadelha+Harris and also was ready to recoup my losses but who knew that Reem would magically recover and that Harris has worse grappling and cardio than my grandmother. Disappointing night for sure.
That Verá decisión was tough. I dodged that bullet cause I also believed Verá was gonna win. Same with Ige, but Barboza's striking kept me away from that.

Walt Harris, come on...and how the hell does Overeem brought a chin to the fight? Damm.

You know what was almost a "lock" (although I know there are no locks in MMA)? Vera and Song going more than 0.5 rounds. It would pay little money, but good enough for such a safe bet. Good for parlay aswell.
I played that going round 3. pretty much my only bet on that hard card

Long story short, I haven't bet for like 10 9 weeks, since the beginning of the quarentine. Thought it would be a good idea to have some fun in this UFC cards. But...I lost 400 bucks last night due to Harris having worst grappling than my grandpa and that miraculous Overeem chin.

So, I was looking forward to regain those 400. I was looking for a parlay and found out putting 600 on:

Amanda Nunes over Felicia Spencer
+
Petr Yan over Marlon Moraes

would pay me 1000 bucks (600 from the beet and 400 lost).

Yeah, I know betting is bad on so on. I really want my money and Will stay out of it until all this virus situation gets more normal. Word.

So, is that a good bet? Or i'm gonna be looking to regain 1K?
Moraes will probably lose, he has 30% win chance

Long story short, I haven't bet for like 10 9 weeks, since the beginning of the quarentine. Thought it would be a good idea to have some fun in this UFC cards. But...I lost 400 bucks last night due to Harris having worst grappling than my grandpa and that miraculous Overeem chin.

So, I was looking forward to regain those 400. I was looking for a parlay and found out putting 600 on:

+

would pay me 1000 bucks (600 from the beet and 400 lost).

Yeah, I know betting is bad on so on. I really want my money and Will stay out of it until all this virus situation gets more normal. Word.

So, is that a good bet? Or i'm gonna be looking to regain 1K?

What?

I was looking for a parlay and found out putting 600 on:

+

would pay me 1000 bucks
No, Zenyo, it's a bad bet. Because:
  1. it's a chasing losses type of bet
  2. it's a parlay
  3. it's two big favourites
Petr Yan, I can get on board on that. It's a main event, right? So no way Moraes gets alive out of that. We all agree that Moraes is a very good fighter? Yes. But he is not at all the match-up to give Yan troubles. And there is a lot to like with Yan's style. He is going forward, but cautiousy, especially at the beginning. He is getting his reads and he is capitalising later. He will fight for your money if he feels he is losing, has cardio, chin...

But, oh, man! Betting Nunes is so so dangerous. Not only becaus there is no value at that price. But I'm afraid there would be no value even if she was -300 or somthing!
Spencer is one of those super ridiculously tough girls that I would never count on getting finished in a fight. She went the distance with Cyborg and only continues to improve a lot each fight. That's a shit bet depending on the odds of course, but I don't like that at all.
Totally agree with Kumason! I would even go as far to say that Spencer has a real chance of winning this fight, just because of her toughness (and some other factors).

I see this fight as a Nunes vs. Zingano 2. But with bigger Zingano, with some striking defence. Spencer likly will get thrashed in the first round and part of the second round. But she will still be there and Nunes' cardio won't. And this is @ 145lbs. and it's 5 rounds. I know Nunes plowed through some female MMA legends and GDR, and it will be shock for a lot of people to see her lose to this very inexperienced fighter, but it can happen. Don't be fooled by the odds.

No, Zenyo, it's a bad bet. Because:
  1. it's a chasing losses type of bet
  2. it's a parlay
  3. it's two big favourites
Petr Yan, I can get on board on that. It's a main event, right? So no way Moraes gets alive out of that. We all agree that Moraes is a very good fighter? Yes. But he is not at all the match-up to give Yan troubles. And there is a lot to like with Yan's style. He is going forward, but cautiousy, especially at the beginning. He is getting his reads and he is capitalising later. He will fight for your money if he feels he is losing, has cardio, chin...

But, oh, man! Betting Nunes is so so dangerous. Not only becaus there is no value at that price. But I'm afraid there would be no value even if she was -300 or somthing!
Totally agree with Kumason! I would even go as far to say that Spencer has a real chance of winning this fight, just because of her toughness (and some other factors).

I see this fight as a Nunes vs. Zingano 2. But with bigger Zingano, with some striking defence. Spencer likly will get thrashed in the first round and part of the second round. But she will still be there and Nunes' cardio won't. And this is @ 145lbs. and it's 5 rounds. I know Nunes plowed through some female MMA legends and GDR, and it will be shock for a lot of people to see her lose to this very inexperienced fighter, but it can happen. Don't be fooled by the odds.
Thanks. Would take that into consideration.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back