Wanna some help from Sherdog to regain my Walt Harris parlay bet loss

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Long story short, I haven't bet for like 10 9 weeks, since the beginning of the quarentine. Thought it would be a good idea to have some fun in this UFC cards. But...I lost 400 bucks last night due to Harris having worst grappling than my grandpa and that miraculous Overeem chin.

So, I was looking forward to regain those 400. I was looking for a parlay and found out putting 600 on:

Amanda Nunes over Felicia Spencer
+
Petr Yan over Marlon Moraes

would pay me 1000 bucks (600 from the beet and 400 lost).

Yeah, I know betting is bad on so on. I really want my money and Will stay out of it until all this virus situation gets more normal. Word.

So, is that a good bet? Or i'm gonna be looking to regain 1K?

Long story short, I haven't bet for like 10 9 weeks, since the beginning of the quarentine. Thought it would be a good idea to have some fun in this UFC cards. But...I lost 400 bucks last night due to Harris having worst grappling than my grandpa and that miraculous Overeem chin.

So, I was looking forward to regain those 400. I was looking for a parlay and found out putting 600 on:

Amanda Nunes over Felicia Spencer
+
Petr Yan over Marlon Moraes

would pay me 1000 bucks (600 from the beet and 400 lost).

Yeah, I know betting is bad on so on. I really want my money and Will stay out of it until all this virus situation gets more normal. Word.

So, is that a good bet? Or i'm gonna be looking to regain 1K?
You'll probably win, but the Moraes fight is risky

Solid bet

Who tf knows tho I would never start betting on MMA because I know I would lose money haha

I have an inside knowledge that says Spencer beats Nunes by TKO in the first...

Bet the house.

Huh I'm a bit surprised the odds favor Yan that much.

If you want to recover your loss and don't want to potentially go down a thousand then personally I'd just bet a couple hundred on Marlon. Regardless, have fun buddeh.

<28>

Only if Yan / Moraes is 5 rounds.

Huh I'm a bit surprised the odds favor Yan that much.

If you want to recover your loss and don't want to potentially go down a thousand then personally I'd just bet a couple hundred on Marlon. Regardless, have fun buddeh.

<28>
No way i'll put my money on Marlon "I quit in the 2nd round" Moraes. Not against Yan.

A GOAT mma gambler once told me not to chase losses. That's what your doing. Either slowly climb back to where you were or lose more money. Your choice.

Yeah man i lost also 300$ last night but there are no easy locks in MMA. I thought Lion Heart would easily beat Glover and look what happened.

No way i'll put my money on Marlon "I quit in the 2nd round" Moraes. Not against Yan.

Which fight did he lose in the second round? I agree he faded against Henry but not many people can do what Henry did. The Aldo fight was a bit average but I would look at the difference in competition between him and Yan. People underrate Marlon a bit too much now imho.

Regardless, I hope whatever you decide works out for you.

But you know what i would do. Wait for the props lines to come out and take Nunes win inside the distance + Yan Win. I'm not sure what the odds are going to be for Nunes but if let's say you take her win inside the distance at -200 and take Yan win at -230 than from a 600$ bet you will win almost 700$.

Or you could just pick up a few OT shifts and have fun playing small.

Which fight did he lose in the second round? I agree he faded against Henry but not many people can do what Henry did. The Aldo fight was a bit average but I would look at the difference in competition between him and Yan. People underrate Marlon a bit too much now imho.

Regardless, I hope whatever you decide works out for you.

Nobody underrate him but his cardio is very questionable. Against Henry he was already dead in 2nd round. Yes he lasted all 3 rounds vs Aldo but in that fight he conserved energy the whole fight and fought very safe. It won't work against Yan. Especially when it will be a 5 round fight. Yan will pressure you all 5 rounds and his volume of strikes will be sky high.

But you know what i would do. Wait for the props lines to come out and take Nunes win inside the distance + Yan Win. I'm not sure what the odds are going to be for Nunes but if let's say you take her win inside the distance at -200 and take Yan win at -230 than from a 600$ bet you will win almost 700$.

Spencer is one of those super ridiculously tough girls that I would never count on getting finished in a fight. She went the distance with Cyborg and only continues to improve a lot each fight. That's a shit bet depending on the odds of course, but I don't like that at all. As far as Yan at -230 that's absolute shit especially cause it'll likely be a competitive fight to a decision and then you're gambling on the judges not fucking it up (or hopeing they do if Marlon gets the better of it). I don't like either of those and especially not the combination of the two.

Spencer is one of those super ridiculously tough girls that I would never count on getting finished in a fight. She went the distance with Cyborg and only continues to improve a lot each fight. That's a shit bet depending on the odds of course, but I don't like that at all. As far as Yan at -230 that's absolute shit especially cause it'll likely be a competitive fight to a decision and then you're gambling on the judges not fucking it up (or hopeing they do if Marlon gets the better of it). I don't like either of those and especially not the combination of the two.

With Spencer i agree It's a little risky but don't forget Yan-Moraes will be a 5 round fight. No way in hell Moraes is winning a decision. His cardio is not good.

Nobody underrate him but his cardio is very questionable. Against Henry he was already dead in 2nd round. Yes he lasted all 3 rounds vs Aldo but in that fight he conserved energy the whole fight and fought very safe. It won't work against Yan. Especially when it will be a 5 round fight. Yan will pressure you all 5 rounds and his volume of strikes will be sky high.

He was having trouble in the second round mainly because of Henry and then Henry turned it up even more in the third and Marlon faded. His cardio isn't outstanding or anything but people act like he just fades on his own. Give Henry credit.

Also, how many five round fights has Yan been in? His past three fights are Dodson, Rivera, and Faber. Yan could very well beat Marlon but people need to slow down until it actually happens.

My advice would be just wait, research this upcoming card, its two weeks away. By the time the card starts it might have some solid spots and props, rather than forcing it on Yan and Amanda which aint the safest or greatest odds.

If you are chasing you want minimal risk. My example is the Thursday card, thought it was a tough card for betting, but my chase was Simon. Bigger guy and better at Borgs strengths. Minimal chance he gets Koed. My other chase was that fight going to a 3rd Round. Decsion was safe as well but like I said if you chase you want to minimise risk, so I just played it to start round 3. Went from nagative to +4 unites just on that fight alone. Didnt bet on rest of the card.

With Spencer i agree It's a little risky but don't forget Yan-Moraes will be a 5 round fight. No way in hell Moraes is winning a decision. His cardio is not good.

Good point, Idky I didn't even think about it being 5.

Back