Wand's doctor confirms: He's at rizin (and MORE) + PRIDE WANDERLEI IS BACK

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

its him saying that wanderlei went to talk to him to get him back in shape cause he was gonna fight on rizin

the interesting thing about it is that, this guy was arrested in 2013 (i believe for a short time, like a couple of days), accused of being a steroid dealer (along those lines), below is the news about it in portuguese

http://www.bandab.com.br/jornalismo...reso-em-operacao-contra-uso-de-anabolizantes/

and, in this pic he said that wanderlei said to "make me 20 years younger". and at the end of the pic the doctor says "let the transformation begin". not subtle at all

im not implying anything, ofc

Good for him. Give me a Juiced to the gills Wanderlei, or GTFO

never seen wandy look so pudgy,although im sure he never had so much time off in his life. So I remember the NSAC is trying to fuck with him still,by making him wait another year before he can fight again? so if he tries to fight in Japan,that might mean he will never be allowed to fight in the states again? its a risk...

Rizin is probably lining for Japanese welterweights for him to fight as we speak.

200.gif

never seen wandy look so pudgy,although im sure he never had so much time off in his life. So I remember the NSAC is trying to fuck with him still,by making him wait another year before he can fight again? so if he tries to fight in Japan,that might mean he will never be allowed to fight in the states again? its a risk...

At this point in his career he may be risking more by waiting a year.

Wand is currently not taking pride in his body.

At this point in his career he may be risking more by waiting a year.

I know...but i just dont like the idea of NSAC screwing him out of fighting in the states. The lifetime ban was lifted,the guy hasnt fought in forever...Fuck off NSAC

Wanderlei Silva is about to get the Ivan Drogo treatment

I know...but i just dont like the idea of NSAC screwing him out of fighting in the states. The lifetime ban was lifted,the guy hasnt fought in forever...Fuck off NSAC

I thought a lifetime ban was way over the top, but three years? I can see that being reasonable for running from a test. Still, I don't think Wanderlei has much incentive to abide by their suspension globally at this point.

ahaha exactly, most fighters approach certain coaches to "help them get back in shape"..... Wand goes to his "doctor" ;) ;)
Is it wrong if I don't care? If you sign on to fight him, you knew he was on the sauce, so adjust accordingly.

Back