Wand's doctor confirms: He's at rizin (and MORE) + PRIDE WANDERLEI IS BACK

Poor Wand probably gets knocked out every time its a bit breezy outside these days. Can't say I have any level of interest in the guy anymore. Maybe he can still compete with a guy like Royce or something.

Always a huge fan. I can't wait to see him back in a ring unleashing brutality.

Poor Wand probably gets knocked out every time its a bit breezy outside these days. Can't say I have any level of interest in the guy anymore. Maybe he can still compete with a guy like Royce or something.
Come on man, he'd kill Royce. Wand is one of the most entertaining fighters even with a glass chin. I'll watch Rizin just to see him fight for sure.

LOL @ Royce vs Wand. What you got against Royce?? He may be a cantankerous old man but thats no reason for him to die.

You can tell this guy doesnt actually watch fights. Wikibaby.

If Wand's not in the UFC or a 'serious' org, let him juice if he wants.

Going back to Japan is the best move for Wand. US MMA is very unforgiving to fighters in decline, especially a guy like Wand who's chin has deteriorated quite severely. In Japan they can match him with some Judoka and we'll get to see some old school Wand violence.

I dont think wands chin is as bad as you all say. All the hits that knocked him out were hard hits,and he picked up some good wins and took big shots in those fights,without a problem. he isnt chuck liddel so whats the big fuckin deal?

Wanderlei will always be one of my favorite fighters. The whole drug test thing was a disaster and his promos for the Shale fight were pretty weird too. That said I'll always watch his fights and he is one of the most legendary fighters in MMA

Rizin

Main card --Fedor vs Wand
Co-Main --Saku vs Kron Gracie

the thing is they dont just continue to stay at the same level,they become BETTER as they are older because they have a wealth of knowledge of a crusty old legend but can move like a youngun. Its like..unfair.
well, its better for the public. and at the end isnt unfair, when they get to ~40 they will get to this elite level too. and not only that, you can always juice too

well not anymore

well, its better for the public. and at the end isnt unfair, when they get to ~40 they will get to this elite level too. and not only that, you can always juice too

well not anymore

How they gonna get to 40 when they get knocked out by these fossils

and star in sherdog thread titles like "lol just lol at this guy he cant even beat 57 yr old Wand,mma sucks,where is the new blood? go back to bellator with ya bum life"

How a league hasn't been started that promises free roids as a perk is beyond me.

Let's jack these old fuckers up and put on a show for the ages.
well, rizin is there. its just not oficial

I personally know a girl who got banged out by Wanderlei when he did a public appearance to watch a UFC PPV locally with people who bought expensive tickets to the event at a restaurant in town.

That's her claim to fame.

That's all Wandy's got left now too.

Brian Stann retired over this kinda shit. he was basically there is no way that old man shoulda been able to beat me,this is bullshit
well, stann is average as they come

Come on man, he'd kill Royce. Wand is one of the most entertaining fighters even with a glass chin. I'll watch Rizin just to see him fight for sure.
Yeah he would kill Royce, I was embellishing no doubt. It's just sad to watch these guys who have nothing else in their life that they keep fighting long past the point where they should. If Wand wants to keep competing he will turn into Saku, with his skin peeling off his body mid-fight and other horrific shit. No need to see any more Big Nog's/Saku's. I prefer to just let em go when it's time. And it's time for Wand.

Back