Wand's doctor confirms: He's at rizin (and MORE) + PRIDE WANDERLEI IS BACK

This healthy exercise and diet transformation brought to you by.....

Barry Bonds Injectable Vitamins

"No Vein, No Gain"

WAR WAND!!!

Roided Wand could still be a possible force.

he will fight fedor i think

Good for him. Give me a Juiced to the gills Wanderlei, or GTFO

WAR WAND!

wand-highlight.JPG

oqdQhaT.gif

holy shit, I'm sad to see my hero in that shape.

Wow, me and Wandy have the same stomachs, he looks terrible. I want HW Fujita killer Wandy.

It's one thing to use TRT sensibly when absolutely needed in life. I know from personal experience. It's another thing to juice yourself to the hilt and fight waaaay past your prime leading to severe excessive trauma.

And far as fighters knowing the risks? Wand won't know jack shit come the day he is drooling out of the corner of his mouth and has trouble remembering his own name.

But hey, as long as we are entertained.
Excessive head trauma? Probably for the other guys if you're TRT Belfort. Ever since Dan Hendo got off the sauce. He's been losing and getting knocked out. It's obvious that TRT was prolonging his career. He's like 43 or 44 now. :(

Also I already admitted that it's a bit selfish on my part and selfish on all the fans to want to see our favorites past their prime but prolong their careers via chemicals and science.

Respect to Wand for not insulting our intelligence. Unlike all the UFC whiners and juicers.

can't believe the UFC would let that beast go

He's in the twilight of his career and they squeezed some great highlights out of him.

The return on investment was satisfactory compared to a total bust like Cro-Cop's UFC run -- if you can even call it that.

Good grief, the doctor might as well post his drug regimen at this point.

Excessive head trauma? Probably for the other guys if you're TRT Belfort. Ever since Dan Hendo got off the sauce. He's been losing and getting knocked out. It's obvious that TRT was prolonging his career. He's like 43 or 44 now. :(

Also I already admitted that it's a bit selfish on my part and selfish on all the fans to want to see our favorites past their prime but prolong their careers via chemicals and science.
I hear you. I maybe sound as if I am taking the high round, but I am no saint when it comes to this subject either.

Back