Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben II

As a Leben Fan I would not predict the same outcome.

Wand is a tough fight for anyone on any night.

People who say his chin is suspect or shot are retarded. His chin is fine. Look at the names of everyone of his KO losses. Each of those guys hit like a fucking mack truck. Anyone of the shots he took from any one of thos fighters would have put out any other fighter as well. Nobody would eat the shots he took from Dan, Rampage, Leben and still be standing. Each one of those guys are all heavy hitters.

Lol how about we have Wand/Rich 3 and Wand/Chuck 2 while we're at it?! He should rematch every loss ever!

Well except for the fact if he would have followed up when he dropped Chuck he would have won but he decided to let him get up and keep it standing and it backfired on him

As a Leben Fan I would not predict the same outcome.

Wand is a tough fight for anyone on any night.

People who say his chin is suspect or shot are retarded. His chin is fine. Look at the names of everyone of his KO losses. Each of those guys hit like a fucking mack truck. Anyone of the shots he took from any one of thos fighters would have put out any other fighter as well. Nobody would eat the shots he took from Dan, Rampage, Leben and still be standing. Each one of those guys are all heavy hitters.

If you're implying that his chin is what is used to be you haven't been watching his fights. He's taken far worse and not been KO'd in the past. Just sayin..

I believe in Wanderlei.

No matter how much it hurts.

As do I. I might as well admit, that with Wandy, I cannot think clearly rational, and I still see him avenging that loss here. Until it happens, it is all speculation that my heart out-thinks my brain when it comes to Wandy.

One guarantee, the fight will appeal to the just bleed fans, and there will be a spectacular KO, one way or the other!

Leben wins easily again..I mean...can you not see Wandy's chin is done sir?

If Wand can beat Bisping he can beat Leben, too. It's just a matter of gameplanning.

The exact same thing would happen.

Wanderlei is a brawler whose chin has left him. It's sad but he's only going to be able to beat guys who don't have very much punching power.

2 L's to Leban on his resume is worse then 1. I see the same result as the first fight.

Leben is a tough matchup for Wand, even prime Wand. To come at Leben the way he does is asking to get KO'd.

Back