Wanderlei Silva facing 9th striker in a row in UFC!!!

let's not call wandy the ultimate warrior

nobody wants to be associated with that name anymore

wanderlei doesn't want to fight a ground guy.

he wants to stand up and bang. i would prefer it if he employed some strategy, like he did against bisping.

edit: and speaking of which...isn't it odd that bisping may get a title shot, yet wanderlei beat him? lol

Lil' Nog drops a tear somewhere :icon_lol:

its hard to tell where Wand is.. you think he's done, but he has nice wins over Bisping and Cung pretty recently, and nearly finished Rich in their second fight..

His talent still shows at times, im excited for his next fight. Though, I think one more brutal KO and its about that time

Kind of reminds me of Arlovski, when he is one, he's fucking on. Except Wandy seems to occasionally show better defense ala the Bisping, Cung and Rich fight. But his chin is still hanging on by a thread

Wanderlei came over from Pride suffering 2 brutal KO losses in a row and was regarded as one of the very best fighters of all time. He enters the UFC and fights:

Chuck Liddell
Keith Jardine
Rampage Jackson
Rich Franklin
Michael Bisping
Chris Leben
Cung Le
Rich Franklin
Brian Stann???

He was also scheduled to fight Vitor Belfort before Belfort got injured. Dana says he doesn't want to make money off Wanderlei getting hurt. That's exactly what he is doing. Give Wanderlei a grappler for once. Wanderlei vs Shields would be awesome. What do we learn from Wanderlei vs <insert dangerous striker>? It's ridiculous.

I understand it's exciting and I can allow this excuse for a time but 9 fights?! Every single UFC fight since getting KTFO twice in a row has been against a striker. Enough already!

Well according to people who like to discredit MW fighters, only Chuck and Rampage were a big deal.

So the other guys shouldn't matter right. Silva will just walk through Stann because you know MW fighters suck and Silva is a Pride legend.

War both fighters. I am NOT a big military fan (served myself don't hate), but I've always been impressed with Stann's class and personality, along with his exciting fighting style. Wand is an all time favorite. Gonna be a good fight.

Bah another fight for Wandy to lose. Both fighters chins will make the diference in this fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back