Wanderlei hate

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 265015

Perhaps I'm the last person on Earth to not know, but why is Wanderlei getting so much hate? Please enlighten me. Thanks.

Because he's a bad person.

He got caught jacking it sniffing britneys panties backstage at the UFC

Runs from a drug test and from a fight after talking so much crap. Acts like a spoiled brat. Acts like a complete meathead.

Many reasons really. Many fighters spoke about it before. Gary Goodridge said that he's a douche who tried getting into fights at the airport for no reason. Cro Cop said that he's the only guy he doesn't like.

Even his own people hate him.

Some complicated WWE drama with Chael Sonnen.

Here's a few reasons:
1) Looked like an idiot on TUF
2) Didn't support his TUF Fighters at their event
3) Failed a drug test
4) Ran from his own gym
5) Looked like a coward, scared of Chael
6) Basically exposed his whole persona as a scam

He got caught jacking it sniffing britneys panties backstage at the UFC

Kinky
tumblr_mfitae75gh1rlj44bo1_500.jpg

Perhaps I'm the last person on Earth to not know, but why is Wanderlei getting so much hate? Please enlighten me. Thanks.

Probably the whole drug test drama...

But mainly because MMA "fans" are so damn fickle!

Because he isnt a white american. Only they are allowed to fail drug tests and cheat.

People love to kick someone when they're down. Shertards piling on Wand because it's the hip thing to do.

Runs from a drug test and from a fight after talking so much crap. Acts like a spoiled brat. Acts like a complete meathead.

Many reasons really. Many fighters spoke about it before. Gary Goodridge said that he's a douche who tried getting into fights at the airport for no reason. Cro Cop said that he's the only guy he doesn't like.

Even his own people hate him.

Listen, I get the first paragraph of your post. There's truth in it.

But saying even his own people hate him is a bold statement. Wanderlei has a huge fan base all over the world, he's respected all around the globe in a relatively young sport and already an icon.

Do I agree with Wanderlei thuggish behaivour ? No. He's just a mad dog hence the 'cahourro loco' nickname.

Anyway, I find it funny Gary Goodrige said that, because I just saw Pride Final Conflict 2003, and after all the fights, all the participant fighter meet in the center of the octagon, and Gary Goodrige is the first to go congratulate Wanderlei after him winnign the tournament. Do you have any source, any date ?

Cheers

If he fought tomorrow and got a highlight reel KO the haters would temper their hate. He hasn't fought in a while so people forget that he brings an exciting war every time out. All the headlines and personal stuff is all everybody hears about him these days. The drug test thing is a big knock on him though if true. But honestly, who doesn't think Wand's prime was "enhanced" just a little by "supplements" anyways?

Wand is acting like a total a-hole and people are pointing it out=wand hate?
I will never understand sherdog.

Back