Wanderlei hate

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
It always gets around to this doesn't it - "Blame it on the Americans!":rolleyes:

Seeing how im American and white, I have no problem with reporting the truth. TRT was not cheating until Vitor started using it. Wand is a disgrace because he avoided a drug test. All is forgiven if you are american and do it.

Chael beat Shogun, first round, wasn't even competitive.

Exactly, and all he's got left in the washed up legends pool is Wanderlei and Hendo, and Hendo's his teammate, so without Wand and having already beat Shogun he's got no one else. There's not too many big money big name fights that Chael can win, only big names well past their prime like Wand, and Shogun like you mention... now do you get it?

Now he gets Vitor instead who's not looking washed up at all.

Because Chael attracts a bunch of little kids who like WWE and tells them to hate Wand and so they do. Anyone who knows anything About Chael knows he and Dana are both liars and Chael is also a cheater and a bad person overall. He cheats both inside and outside the cage.I don't see how anyone could support such a person who has never been champion and who's best run only happened because of steroids.

Chael tends to attract these kind of fans

3vhb.png

A bunch of idiots, just find their twitter, wont be too hard

I dont think hes afraid to fight Sonnen, but at the end of the day he still fucked up and we're losing out on a highly anticipated fight.

Because he is an Axe Murderer. You don't like axe murderers do you?

Seeing how im American and white, I have no problem with reporting the truth. TRT was not cheating until Vitor started using it. Wand is a disgrace because he avoided a drug test. All is forgiven if you are american and do it.

What American avoided a drug test that you refer to?

Runs from a drug test and from a fight after talking so much crap. Acts like a spoiled brat. Acts like a complete meathead.

Many reasons really. Many fighters spoke about it before. Gary Goodridge said that he's a douche who tried getting into fights at the airport for no reason. Cro Cop said that he's the only guy he doesn't like.

Even his own people hate him.

only the first sentence is right. everything else is opinion and hearsay.

when your whole fighting career is exposed as being a fraud and then back it up with running from a drug test. you are going to be hated.

It started when he was behaving like a bully on TUF and started a brawl with Sonnen and then got worse when he allegedly ran away from a drug test.

Because he ran away from a random drug test.

What American avoided a drug test that you refer to?

Hendricks ?
But at least he was smart enough to sign the paperwork first so dana and Co protected thim.Wand is making everyone look bad(especially him tho)

And Chael hasn't failed a drug test before...:rolleyes:

Chael had elevated test... Because of TRT... I could be wrong, but I understood it as he failed because he didn't file the correct paperwork to be able to take TRT... And if he had filed said paperwork, he would have been cleared and not even gotten a suspension...

[YT]?v=F5waenm4SpQ[/YT]

Full fight from start to finish:

1) Wand throws slap

2) Chael ducks and takes Wand down

3) Wand pushes Chael away with his hips and drops huge elbow on Chael's head

4) Chael throws 3 soft punches onto Wand's left shoulder

5) Wand punches Chael four times on the side of the head

6) Wand drops another two huge elbows on Chael's head

7) Everyone else gets involved.

Judges scorecard criteria?

Aggression? Draw
Octagon Control? Chael
Damage? Wand
Strikes landed? Wand
Effective grappling? Draw. (No guard pass attempt, no attempt to stand up etc)

Winner, Wanderlei Silva by judges decision :D

Can't believe anyone roots for Wand without cringing inside after the way he behaved.

Back