Wanderlei hate

• Thread starter Deleted member 265015
  • Start date
Listen, I get the first paragraph of your post. There's truth in it.

But saying even his own people hate him is a bold statement. Wanderlei has a huge fan base all over the world, he's respected all around the globe in a relatively young sport and already an icon.

Do I agree with Wanderlei thuggish behaivour ? No. He's just a mad dog hence the 'cahourro loco' nickname.

Anyway, I find it funny Gary Goodrige said that, because I just saw Pride Final Conflict 2003, and after all the fights, all the participant fighter meet in the center of the octagon, and Gary Goodrige is the first to go congratulate Wanderlei after him winnign the tournament. Do you have any source, any date ?

Cheers

The entire arena in Brazil exploded in boos when Wand's name was just mentioned. Brazilians are supporting Sonnen, a guy who shat on them in every possible way, over Wand.

It's from Gary's book "Gatekeeper: The Fighting Life of Gary 'Big Daddy' Goodridge". He also wrote how Wanderlei missed weight but that they'd just say that he made weight. He'd come at like 212 pounds and the officials would just say that he made weight.

cause he has been always suspected of jacking but finally proved it by running scared from the test. Oh and he never signed to fight Chael complete douche bag

it's because chael sonnen fans tend to be gay and make up stuff

If he fought tomorrow and got a highlight reel KO the haters would temper their hate. He hasn't fought in a while so people forget that he brings an exciting war every time out. All the headlines and personal stuff is all everybody hears about him these days. The drug test thing is a big knock on him though if true. But honestly, who doesn't think Wand's prime was "enhanced" just a little by "supplements" anyways?

Blammo. This is the answer.

Wanderlei is a victim, his fragile ego wasn't ready for the bullying tactics of Chael Sonnen

support Wanderlei

#yesallwomen

Probably hated on by Chael fans because a washed up brain damaged Wand is probably the only big name fighter Chael can beat and now that's not gonna happen so Chael has to get decapitated by Belfort instead. Wand ruined everything.

I call bullshit on a lot of this shit going on.

Still a Wanderlei fan.

Probably hated on by Chael fans because a washed up brain damaged Wand is probably the only big name fighter Chael can beat and now that's not gonna happen so Chael has to get decapitated by Belfort instead. Wand ruined everything.

Chael beat Shogun, first round, wasn't even competitive.

Shogun???

He postponed the fight and ducked it after talking more shit than Chael

What's to like? He's probably been juicing his whole career, his Pride days are a long gone memory

I call bullshit on a lot of this shit going on.

Still a Wanderlei fan.

Pretty much this.

It's all a misunderstanding and so many have blown it out of proportion and are ready to believe what a criminal felon, fake tapper, trt abuser, and known liar like Chael says. Just laughable.

Pretty much this.

It's all a misunderstanding and so many have blown it out of proportion and are ready to believe what a criminal felon, fake tapper, trt abuser, and known liar like Chael says. Just laughable.

this level of delusion and nuthuggery, Brazilian?

From a recent interview with FOX Sports

"In 20 years of career and 50 professional fights, I never refused to test or failed to apply for a license to fight," Silva said. "Once I am back in Las Vegas, I will reach out to the NCSA (Nevada State Athletic Commission) to submit myself to any blood or urine test like I always have done."

He didn't "run" out of his gym. The whole story can be read here.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...om-drug-test-wants-to-fight-at-ufc-175-053014

From a recent interview with FOX Sports

"In 20 years of career and 50 professional fights, I never refused to test or failed to apply for a license to fight," Silva said. "Once I am back in Las Vegas, I will reach out to the NCSA (Nevada State Athletic Commission) to submit myself to any blood or urine test like I always have done."

He didn't "run" out of his gym. The whole story can be read here.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...om-drug-test-wants-to-fight-at-ufc-175-053014

once he finishes that cycle and flushes everything out of his system?

support wanderlei

#yesallwomen

Back