Wand on twitter "Tomorrow I will tell everythng that happened and is going to happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
re watch cro cop wand 2 and tell me if that's really what you think happened that he is to scared of chael, lol

He isn't scared of physical injury, it's the humiliation of losing after all the silly videos and the being the defender of Brazil that has him shook.

he is afraid to lose.
simple as that!

he ducked him on multiple occasions. feel free to explain why the fight didn't happen in those 3 years.
the ufc tried to make it 3 times already, but wand weaseled out every single time.

lol not scared to lose man, most mma fighters arnt that's why they go to battle and do what they do, its unfortunate you cling to every word chael says, hes great at the wwe type hype and some ppl go full retard and fall for it, you happen to be one of those people
Anyway cant argue with people like you anyway your set in your ways, I personally don't mind chael to much, he talks a big game shows up to fight somewhat usually just there to collect a pay check in my opinion, turtles up whenever hes in any trouble, scared to get hit, but the best in the game at selling a fight

He isn't scared of physical injury, it's the humiliation of losing after all the silly videos and the being the defender of Brazil that has him shook.

So you think he feels its less humiliating to just not fight him at all? is that what you think wand is thinking? honest question
Now I feel like im trying to white knight a situation im not completely for also, don't get me wrong I think the whole fiasco is a bit embarrassing for wand myself but I wouold like to at least hear the whole story before I jump all over peoples legacy just because of what chael p sonnen is saying, Who personally I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth

he is afraid to lose.
simple as that
!

he ducked him on multiple occasions. feel free to explain why the fight didn't happen in those 3 years.
the ufc tried to make it 3 times already, but wand weaseled out every single time.

Yep, simple as that, lets just ignore his history of fighting monsters much more dangerous than chael :icon_neut

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN... SURVIVE IF I LET YOU- TAZ (ECW)

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN- (Chael Sonnen)

Ehrmagerd! You're totally up to something even though the sentence ended completely differently.

I like how the Chael fans praise his pro wrestling style interviews and persona.

I googled "pro wrestling" and with that combination of words found 29,000,000 hits. Ehrmagerd! Come up with your own stuff, how dare you use words that have been used before.

You make a GREAT point though....... or not

Wand has gotten soft with age. Pride Wand would have thai clinched the drug testers instead of running away from them.

#tmz reported fights w vanderlei is back on and it was just some confusion over him gettin his cardio in

he is afraid to lose.
simple as that!

100720-little-girl-dafuq-meme-Imgur-7ysM.jpeg

lol ... wand isn't scarred hurr durr

but no one can explain why he ran out of the door when the commission wanted some of his piss. why he hasn't cared to get licenced and why he backed out on multiple occasions.

This is going to be awesome!!! At this stage it would be hard to fuck his image up anymore, but I have faith he will find a way

because hes a professional athlete and everyone clings on every word said, so its a lot more intelligent to have a PR guy write something up which takes time instead of ju7st giving us an emotional response

From what we saw in TUF and the videos that Wand published, this PR guy is not doing a good work.

how is this so hard for so many people to understand

enough with the fucking videos scarederlei

New Wand tweet:

I do not run from the drug test. They came to my gym while I was trying to work cardio and doing my sprints. They just happened to come when I was doing my "out the side door" sprints.
I'm not afraid Chael Sonnen. He is a rebuplican. Why would I be afraid of him? Did not you see everything when I got in his face and spoke very hard? He was the one who was afraid of me. I just did not know I needed to apply for a license, which is my mistake.

I'm dying.

So you think he feels its less humiliating to just not fight him at all? is that what you think wand is thinking? honest question

I think it goes in terms of humiliation

1 - losing to chael
2 - pissing hot
3 - running out the door with a chance to make videos and spin it his way

He chose the least humiliating option because he is afraid of losing to cheael he was pissing hot and didnt want to be seen as a cheater so he ran

he is afraid to lose.
simple as that!

It has been 4 times Wand weaseled his way out. FOX SPORTS 1 FIGHT last August where Sonnen ended up fighting Shogun, UFC 167 last November when Sonnen ended up fighting Rashad, last weekend PPV but Wand said his back was still hurt, and now this July 5 show where Belfort is in. In 2011 Sonnen wanted Wand, Dana wanted it to, but Wand said he needed more time off to recover an injury. I will give him that, but not these 4 fights he weaseled out the past year.

Guh. Hard to be a fan of his these days.

Is Wand even remotely relevant anymore? He never fights...and now he ducks T_T

Hmm...he is sick...or somebody died...called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back