Wand on twitter "Tomorrow I will tell everythng that happened and is going to happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think he feels its less humiliating to just not fight him at all? is that what you think wand is thinking? honest question
Now I feel like im trying to white knight a situation im not completely for also, don't get me wrong I think the whole fiasco is a bit embarrassing for wand myself but I wouold like to at least hear the whole story before I jump all over peoples legacy just because of what chael p sonnen is saying, Who personally I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth

He can delude himself into thinking not fighting chael is justified. But if he fights him and loses, that can never be changed.

Well, Dana just said "Wand is done in the UFC" so...yeah. Let's see what hes gonna say tomorrow.

In a follow up-after weaseling his way out of 4 fights with Chael, i hope Wand gets cut. Any fighter who pulled these stunts the past year should be cut. Wand did not even submit an application (lol). What does that tell you? He wanted no part of Chael but talked so much crap this past year. He confronts Chael at the Expo with his camera crew, acts like a little kid at times during TUF, puts out stupid videos, but runs away 4 times this past year when Dana wants to make this fight. Bellator would be a better option for Wand but not the UFC. He can join Tito and Rampage there and get a good payday, without being ragdolled by a guy like Sonnen.

WOW that actually happened. Good move by the UFC to get rid of this guy. Weasling out of 4 fights with Chael the past year, not submitting an application to fight, creating all this drama on TUF and running away in the end, means you should get cut. Good for Dana and the UFC.

He can delude himself into thinking not fighting chael is justified. But if he fights him and loses, that can never be changed.

he got knocked out by chris leben, getting laid on by chael is a joke compared to that nothing will ever be more humiliating

he got knocked out by chris leben, getting laid on by chael is a joke compared to that nothing will ever be more humiliating

He didn't use publicity stunts to put tons of pressure on himself to beat leben though. It's all psychological imo

Cracked skull something or another paying respects to tito most likely

WOW that actually happened. Good move by the UFC to get rid of this guy. Weasling out of 4 fights with Chael the past year, not submitting an application to fight, creating all this drama on TUF and running away in the end, means you should get cut. Good for Dana and the UFC.

Wand didn't get cut. Lol

what's with the editing and transitions on the video?

I would love to watch the making of.
"No Wand, no one's going to believe you had to go to the bathroom, let's try it again"

wasn't just that he fought them, second cro cop fight he literally bagged the ref to not stop the fight when he got his eye split open and closed shut got to continue knowing he was about to get k.o'd went for broke and died on his sword, the thought of wand being scared just doesn't sound plausible.
I missed a lot of the story too, who stated they seen him run out of the building from the Nevada guys? I know chael said that on ufc tonight or whatever but what was his source just curious not that I think it didn't happen

Taking physical damage is much easier than taking emotional damage imo, he seemed up for the fight until 18 months ago but since rhen he has avoided it like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back