Wand on twitter "Tomorrow I will tell everythng that happened and is going to happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be perfect right now would be the scene from the usual suspects with wand staring as kaizer soze. Or the forrest gump would work as well. Cant believe no gifs yet!

It's just... so blatent. Shirley he can't believe people are going to take that... right?
In the words of George costanza, it's not a lie, if you believe in it.

There was reliable sources reporting what happened and he was like huh? I don't know what happened? Lol

More Angry Wand videos where he points menacingly at the camera and that no one can understand the fuck he is saying.

I like how the Chael fans praise his pro wrestling style interviews and persona. Then Wanderlei cuts an AMAZING nWo style promo and he gets shit on for being corny

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN... SURVIVE IF I LET YOU- TAZ (ECW)

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN- (Chael Sonnen)

Chael is still stealing. Didn't he leaden his lesson with the money laundering scheme?

Chael is pretty funny. Wand isn't.

That's the difference.

more excuses from brazlian fighters as usual

So it's alright to Cheal... i mean cheat... by failing drug tests AFTER a fight and then confessing (once you are caught). But to avoid a drug test And then lie about it a few days later (which is what Wanderlei is going to do)?

What's the difference, morally?

No doubt most of wanderlei's fans will buy his shit.

What would be perfect right now would be the scene from the usual suspects with wand staring as kaizer soze. Or the forrest gump would work as well. Cant believe no gifs yet!

Hey I did a Forrest one, but no gif :(

52E6JpV.jpg

This is sad

I wish he would just go away for a few years, apologize to everybody, let his legacy grow back into what it should be-- one of the baddest MFERS to every step foot into a ring/ 'gon

My prediction is the standard "X time ago I received an injury, and to get ready in time for my fight I needed to juice up"

So it's alright to Cheal... i mean cheat... by failing drug tests AFTER a fight and then confessing (once you are caught). But to avoid a drug test And then lie about it a few days later (which is what Wanderlei is going to do)?

What's the difference, morally?

Neither are ok. Which means that what Wand did yesterday is not alright.

Nothing he says will ever make him look ok in this situation. He's just gonna try to put out the fire with gasoline is what I'm expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back