Wand has a new shirt for Chael

Kind of like the people were saying LOL at Chael submitting shogun?

Thats the diff Wanderlei and Shoguns were both world champions at premier mma organizations. Chael has to make a name for himself fighting aging legends past their prime.

I like Wand but he's a PR nightmare. Leave it to the pro's Wand. Leave it to the pro's.

Chael fans are hilarious. They get so angry when another fighter spouts fake promo crap, when Chaels career is based off of it.

You simpletons eat this shit up when chael does it, but when the tables turn you freak the fuck out. Wand just wants to get paid, and all he's doing is trying to light a little fire.

This fight will happen for sure. There is no way Chael and Wand put this much into hyping this if it wasn't going to happen. Wand is injured otherwise it would be on the Dec 28 Card Co headlining Anderson vs Weidman II. I bet this is on the July card as Co headliner to LHW, MW or WW title fight, possibly a Superfight like GSP vs Anderson if both win or lose their next fight.

dis guy.....come on wandy!! those days of intimidation are gone. just hope rashad beats him and sign the damn paper. what the hell is this non sense of getting a percentage of the ppv......"buddy you aint main event ppv material no more! get over it!"

1382024_650210311680334_442469639_n.jpg

:)

wand does what?? he is like 7 losses out of his last 9

It's horrible seeing Wand like this. I miss the axe murderer.

How people can hate on Wand blows my mind.. The guy is a fucking legend and deserves nothing but respect.

Haha nice! I'm so glad wand agreed to this fight!!

Oh wait....he didn't. I like how he only starts shit after chael doesn't have a fight.

You simpletons eat this shit up when chael does it, but when the tables turn you freak the fuck out. Wand just wants to get paid, and all he's doing is trying to light a little fire.

Agreed. Don't understand how people can turn on a legend like Wandy cause he's going after a fight like a madman... Should he apologize for trying to get one last big payday after all hes done in the sport?

Back