Wand has a new shirt for Chael

Actually come fight night Chael was a slight underdog I believe. The lines shifted the night before.

But anybody being realistic should have known that Chael was a bad match up stylistically for Shogun. The man has zero TDD, terrible cardio, and his BJJ has never been a submission threat

If the lines shifted I have no clue as to why. Shogun clearly came into the weigh-in softer than usual and as you said Chael was an absolute horrible style matchup for Shogun which was what the sensible posters including myself kept saying.

Maybe I was just ignoring those that were picking Shogun and writing them off as hopeless Shugun nutthuggers? I had Chael by five round dry-hump or possible late round tko stoppage once Shogun gassed but was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, I think a better way to put it is "Nobody expected Chael to dominate and submit Shogun in the first."

But I think a fair number of people had little faith in Shogun.

Yeah, even with Chael reportedly working on his jitz extensively, I sure didnt pick that result.

War Wandy. I really want to see Wandy fight Chael. It would be an absolute war.

If the lines shifted I have no clue as to why. Shogun clearly came into the weigh-in softer than usual and as you said Chael was an absolute horrible style matchup for Shogun which was what the sensible posters including myself kept saying.

Maybe I was just ignoring those that were picking Shogun and writing them off as hopeless Shugun nutthuggers? I had Chael by five round dry-hump or possible late round tko stoppage once Shogun gassed but was pleasantly surprised.

Same.

God I wish I'd bet on a 1st round sub by Chael, that would have made some serious money. No idea what the odds were on that, but they must have been huge

Wand is going to find himself hated by Sherdog if he keeps this up.

I haven't seed bad blood between two fighters like this since Ricky Steamboat and Randy Savage.

Man, he will not be happy until Chael breaks his face or chokes him out. Have it your way, Wanderlei.

Except for the part where he didnt sign the contract to actually fight. this is actually getting down right annoying/pathetic. I truly dont know anymore if this is completely staged or what but its stale now.

Wanderlei is a absolute legend, he was the best in the world circa 2000-2005. Its a credit that man so past his prime is still competing at the top level. This is a guy who fought freaking top heavy weights on short notice.

So sad seeing noobs bash a legend, it reflects on them not Wanderlei.

Back