Wand has a new shirt for Chael

How people can hate on Wand blows my mind.. The guy is a fucking legend and deserves nothing but respect.

I agree, and these idiots trying to convince themselves Wand is even a little scarred of Sonnan are pathetic.

I will spell it out again for those of you who are slow on the uptake. Wand is trying to get as much money as he can for the fight because he's, you know, a professional fighter. Money is the reason he didn't sign the contract (he's most likely injured too). He's not scarred to fight Chael, or anybody for that matter. I doubt that the beef they've been having is even real. They will both hype the fight as much as possible and Wand wants a cut of the ppv sales. That is the whole story. You delusional Sonnan fans that insist on disrespecting Wand over and over simply fell for Sonnan's shit talking act hook, line and sinker, just like a 5 year old would.

This isn't the WWE where you always need some extra reason or back story to fight. They fight because they get paid too.

Ok, if Dana said, "Wand, if you drum up enough interest in a fight with Sonnen that it makes sense to give you pvp points (edit: ppv points, lol) I'll do it but until then no fight," then I'd understand this.

If this is not the case, Wand is a nutjob plain and simple. Sonnen asks him for a fight and he refuses then he keeps trying to pick a fight. That's just crazy... crazy I tell ya!

Did you not follow his career or something? He's always had WWE-style rivalries.
[YT]chjAZRaJtP8[/YT]

Theres a huge difference between him and rampage getting in eachothers faces while both at an event as they both clearly hated eachother and manufactured bullshit like the weird pro wrasslin rant Wandy did a while back or when Wandy showed up with a film crew for a showdown with Chael before producing that stupid video.

Can you really not see the difference?

...and yeah Ive actually been watching MMA since the late 90s.

You don't really understand how the process works. I'm not dogging you... most do not know unless you're out here.

Yeah I understand what you're saying, and I thought originally that Chael was participating in the hype. After Wandy asked for more than the UFC were willing to pay for the fight and the fight fell through, my impression changed to believing that Chael basically doesn't care for hyping a fight that probably won't happen.

Chael has been shutting him down and making him look silly, and the more Wandy tries the more silly he is looking. If you saw on UFC tonight, Chael called the confrontation at the Olympia expo staged. This isn't just a clever storyline trying to trick the "smart marks", Wandy is just barking and no one is taking him seriously anymore.

It's like an old WWE wrestler trying to stay relevant by going after a top babyface, when the times have changed and that old wrestler is the last to get the memo. I would have enjoyed Chael vs Wandy, but honestly don't think Wandy has much for Chael any more and Chael already has a fight lined up.

I agree, and these idiots trying to convince themselves Wand is even a little scarred of Sonnan are pathetic.

I will spell it out again for those of you who are slow on the uptake. Wand is trying to get as much money as he can for the fight because he's, you know, a professional fighter. Money is the reason he didn't sign the contract (he's most likely injured too). He's not scarred to fight Chael, or anybody for that matter. I doubt that the beef they've been having is even real. They will both hype the fight as much as possible and Wand wants a cut of the ppv sales. That is the whole story. You delusional Sonnan fans that insist on disrespecting Wand over and over simply fell for Sonnan's shit talking act hook, line and sinker, just like a 5 year old would.

This isn't the WWE where you always need some extra reason or back story to fight. They fight because they get paid too.

Yeah that's why Wanderlei started all this shit talk after Chael already agreed on another fight. I met with Dana White last week he told me fighters get PPV points if they talk shit to another fighter who can't fight them.

Back