Wand DUCKED the tuf finals yesterday and went to a BAR in Curitiba instead

UFC is starting to look worse about this situation

It's kind of funny actually. The two people discrediting him ARE the biggest liars in the business and nobody seems to be taking note of that. There was a thread titled "Dana White confirms what Sonnen said" or something like that, and I'm think that means fuck all lol.

well so they would kick him from the fight for nothing?

look at wanderlei's terrible reasons, a guy that months ago beat up sonnen and was even proud of it, a guy that just ducked his job to go to a bar in his hometown, but yet, you believe in him

The people who placed bets that Chael was gonna whoop some Axe-Murderer ass get my sympathy.

Calm down, everyone else.

....girl on right in the last pic, kinda looks like an ex broad

I didn't watch this season of Brazil TUF & can't speak on his relationship with his fighters... But isn't it kind of disrespectful to the fighters he trained on the show to not show up and support them? Regardless of whats going on in his personal & fight life... Pretty cowardly, imo.

If he fights ever again (Which, at this point- I could care less if he does), he should be tested up the ass. I hate to think he was on something for the Stann fight. I loved that fight because they both showed their warrior spirit. And Stann didn't need to oblige Wandy in a fire fight- he could have outpointed him and won a decision but did otherwise in order to challenge himself and pay homage to Wanderlei and his history in Japan. It's not fair in retrospect for such a stand up dude like Stann to get shafted by a cheater.

If he had the guts to show up he could explained what really happened and confront those who accused him, however, he prefered going to a bar. In TUF Sonnen did mentioned Wand liked the boose....

I didn't watch this season of Brazil TUF & can't speak on his relationship with his fighters... But isn't it kind of disrespectful to the fighters he trained on the show to not show up and support them? Regardless of whats going on in his personal & fight life... Pretty cowardly, imo.

If he fights ever again (Which, at this point- I could care less if he does), he should be tested up the ass. I hate to think he was on something for the Stann fight. I loved that fight because they both showed their warrior spirit. And Stann didn't need to oblige Wandy in a fire fight- he could have outpointed him and won a decision but did otherwise in order to challenge himself and pay homage to Wanderlei and his history in Japan. It's not fair in retrospect for such a stand up dude like Stann to get shafted by a cheater.

oh, is that why he lost? He was showing homage :rolleyes:?

the commission mightve been there and he didnt have his translator

He misunderstood the day as he was given the date in English
he was walking by the bar and notice the TUF finals on and found a seat
"dis gonna be good"

I'd be willing to bet the UFC did remove him from the event to keep him away from the press. The last thing they need is Wanderlei to further stir up the situation. Out of sight, out of mind.

Back