• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not watch but did Dwight dieded yet or they saving that for next week?

I thought last night’s episode was alright. Anytime they show what’s happening with Negan and the Saviors, it’s a more interesting show for me. I like that Negan cleaned up his crew, dealing with the traitors.

As soon as the fight started, I was hoping it would be shot well, but of course it wasn’t. I’m guessing the Eugene bullshit was to give him the moment where he finally grows some balls and makes faulty ammo for the Saviors.

I like how they advertise that the war ends next episode. It’s like, “we promise to end this torture.”

I thought last night’s episode was alright. Anytime they show what’s happening with Negan and the Saviors, it’s a more interesting show for me. I like that Negan cleaned up his crew, dealing with the traitors.

As soon as the fight started, I was hoping it would be shot well, but of course it wasn’t. I’m guessing the Eugene bullshit was to give him the moment where he finally grows some balls and makes faulty ammo for the Saviors.

I like how they advertise that the war ends next episode. It’s like, “we promise to end this torture.”
Seeing how they drew out the prison arc I'm shocked this one isn't going to be dragged on into next season.

You know what really got me this episode

When Daryl the expert tracker lost eugene in the space of 30 seconds

LOL - I didn't even think of that....lol. He can track people through a forest after they've been through a few hours earlier, but can't find a fat dude in an urban environment that grew up with zero survival skills.

Or how the fuck did Eugene camouflage himself in the ash that well and that quick?

LOL - I didn't even think of that....lol. He can track people through a forest after they've been through a few hours earlier, but can't find a fat dude in an urban environment that grew up with zero survival skills.

Covered in ash..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back