• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for the helicopter to come back and kill everyone on the show. TWD is a steaming pile of shit.

I'm rooting for the helicopter to come back and kill everyone on the show. TWD is a steaming pile of shit.

It won’t. It’s probably gonna pick Morgatello up & fly him over to Cali/Mexico and FTWD.

Is thechopper from the comics?

I am happy Negan figured it out with Simon and Dwight. Did not want to see him go out like a bitch.

Is thechopper from the comics?

I am happy Negan figured it out with Simon and Dwight. Did not want to see him go out like a bitch.
<bball1>

I don't read no fuckin comic books, I ain't some nerd. Negan is a fucking can. I'd pop a hole in his head with ease.

What was the point of including Eugene being kidnapped? Such useless filler.

Yup its lame but I think it would have been an ok episode but Michone ruined it in the ending with that reading from that fucking Dead Carl shit.

Carl talking on the start was the most boring shit ever

The only good part of the whole episode (or the show at this point for me) was Rick’s reaction at the very beginning - when he reads the part where Coral is saying “a lot of the saviors are just workers, regular people” you see him have this crazy reaction because he’s thinking about the people he just straight up murdered in the shack. And the acting is top-notch, that guy is really great, he made it a real moment. Then the show instantly plummets to 80s A-Team level crap for the rest of the episode.

they needed to foreshadow Eugene's ability to puke on command, it'll play a big part in the resolution............<{1-1}>

The Simon vs Negan fight was so bad, Simon clocks him a half dozen times and we're supposed to believe Negan just pops back up and takes the fight. So either Simon, the psycho that killed 100's of people has pillow hands or Negan has an iron chin.

The show just keeps getting worse every episode, it's gotten to be like a car crash for me, out of curiosity for "how shitty can they make it"

The only good part of the whole episode (or the show at this point for me) was Rick’s reaction at the very beginning - when he reads the part where Coral is saying “a lot of the saviors are just workers, regular people” you see him have this crazy reaction because he’s thinking about the people he just straight up murdered in the shack. And the acting is top-notch, that guy is really great, he made it a real moment. Then the show instantly plummets to 80s A-Team level crap for the rest of the episode.
Hahaha I love your commentaries about shitty shows...

Hehehehe if you stop posting I might stop visiting this thread.

I still think they should make the show like the old Kung Fu with Morgan as the main character, wander the land seeking out adventures looking for peanut butter protein bars

This episode just kind of seemed like a bridge to the finale. The only thing we got from this episode is that Negan found out about Simon and Dwight.....which we all saw coming for the past 3-4 episodes anyway.

Everything else stayed the same.

Eugene still only cares about himself
Aaron is still wandering around
Oceanside still won't join the fight
The saviors still have unlimited number of people apparently
Gabriel still mumbles and questions his faith
Negan still has plot armor and is unkillable
Gregory is still a sniveling idiot

I guess I give them credit for trying to make a dramatic episode. I mean it's a pretty big deal for Negan to lose his top 2 guys, but again, he seems to have unlimited number of soldiers anyway. Plus they killed off one of the best actors and the most interesting and fun guy on the show with Simon.

They seem to kill the people with the best stories or most available plot lines (Shane, Herschel, Beth, Glenn, Abe, Simon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back