Wake up people!!! Joe will beat bhop!

This fight is going to be all about B-Hop crowding Joe and taking away his punch output.
Joe is aggressive, but he's going to need more styles to put down B-hop.
B-hop is boring, but he wins. And he wins cause hes smart, even if it means being boring.

Also, War boxing!
There has been more good fight in the last 2 months then all year in MMA.

Boxing may go through slumps, but doesn't mean its dead.

b hop is as slick as they come but joe i feel is just on another level now, wish this fight happend a couple years ago, but ill take it. joe ud

LMBOOOO no one posted one single fact to why they think B-hop will win the fight :redface:...they need to stop making these kind of "let me get one final big payday and pass the torch" kinda fights ...it's what's wrong with boxing now...

LMBOOOO no one posted one single fact to why they think B-hop will win the fight :redface:...they need to stop making these kind of "let me get one final big payday and pass the torch" kinda fights ...it's what's wrong with boxing now...

you're right! it was awful decison for BHOP to fight Tarver. That was a last big payday fight. :rolleyes:

He can win this fight for many reasons...and one being he has never lost to a southpaw. Two being his style neutralizes your style where he forces you to fight his fight. Three being he relishes the underdog role...being he's been one his whole life.

I'm not taking BHOP in this but that would be a glimpse of why.

I don't know any boxing commentators that is just as annoying, incompetent, and carry the right amount of douchebaggeriness as Joe Rogan. "MMA is engulfing your sport, man. ENGULFING YOUR SPORT!!!".

He actually said "swallowing" Same thing... But his version just sounds worse.

Everytime I see Joe Rogan talk about MMA and boxing, it looks like he is about to blow a gasket. His face turns red and you can see veins bulging on his forehead. "Joe smash!!!"

I'm looking for Joe to pull out a split decision victory.

Sorry, Calzaghe isnt going to beat Hopkins. He's gonna be another European fighter who's undefeated who thinks that because he can slap a bag 1000 times in a minute means he can hang with a legitimate seasoned tough as nails brawler from the Penn in Hopkins.

We heard this a few months ago with freakin Mayweather vs Hatton.

Sorry, Calzaghe isnt going to beat Hopkins. He's gonna be another European fighter who's undefeated who thinks that because he can slap a bag 1000 times in a minute means he can hang with a legitimate seasoned tough as nails brawler from the Penn in Hopkins.

undisputed super middleweight champ for 10 years .. a bit different to hattons 1 or 2 big fight victories.. unless hopkins can fiddle a decision can u see hopkins being a bigger puncher than any of calzaghes previous opponents?

Truth be told, there's not much room for comparison between the two match ups other than the "european" angle.

Calzaghe himself is quite seasoned, tough, and being from 'the Penn' isn't going to play any role in this fight.

That said I do get tired of constantly hearing from UK fans how every single one of their prospective names is/will be a world beater, but in Calzaghe's case he's a concrete commodity.

This is a great match up between two future hall of famers.

Truth be told, there's not much room for comparison between the two match ups other than the "european" angle.

Calzaghe himself is quite seasoned, tough, and being from 'the Penn' isn't going to play any role in this fight.

That said I do get tired of constantly hearing from UK fans how every single one of their prospective names is/will be a world beater, but in Calzaghe's case he's a concrete commodity.

This is a great match up between two future hall of famers.

One of the most intelligent posts...That's all I'm saying...Watch B-hop last two fights ...then watch calzaghe's last two....no way hopkins can keep up...for the record hopkins needs to fight at the work rate he did when he fought trinidad (re-watch that fight), but hopkins has not fought at the work rate since.....

Yes because Mayweather is also a 'seasoned tough as nails brawler from the Penn' :rolleyes:

This isn't UK vs US, it's Hopkins vs Calzaghe. Gonna be a tough fight but I cannot back against Calzaghe, I see him winning and shutting up a lot of doubters.

I think Bhop has a very goodc hance of winning this fight.....

If someone can figure out Joe and use it to his advantage...Bhop will...

this fight is a complete joke...I love b-hop...i really do ... but there is now way on god's green earth that b-hop will beat Joe calzaghe...I will not bother wasting my time on watching this fight because it's like watching Oscar and pretty boy fight...if iwasn't a christan man I would bet serious money on what I KNOW will be a sure thing...I want people to post on this if you think b-hop will win....and i will bump it just to show off a little (LOL)... signed sealed and delivered..put it in the bank...117- 111 joe calzaghe over b-hop...with a 10th rd tko for joe not out of the question....PLEASE B-HOP FANS LET ME HEAR FROM YA! AND TELL ME HOW B-HOP'S GONNA WIN LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shows how little you know about boxing

First of all Hopkins has faught wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better competition its not even close.

Calzaghe is white, and thats def a disadvantage somehow in boxing, cause unfortunetly white guys usually suck in boxing.

Hopkins annilihates Calzaghe with a 9th round KO

Back